BTW, sprint mod and di.class

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
angra_mania

BTW, sprint mod and di.class

Post by angra_mania »

I don't know about anyone else, but I have a hard time playing minecraft with sprint mapped to double tapping W, since I always unintentionally sprint when building. It's just plain annoying and always gives me headaches. Luckily, there is a mod that allows you to map sprint to another key (It's retarded I need a mod to do this), but I would have to overwrite di.class from BTW, and I'm unsure what I would be losing from BTW by doing this.

Maybe it's not that important, so I can manage to get by with whatever functionality BTWs di.class brings, but I would still like to know what what I'll be losing. So does anyone know?
Yamboyz1

Re: BTW, sprint mod and di.class

Post by Yamboyz1 »

Correct me if I I'm wrong, but I think the di.class is the composite bow charging. The animation. You can still charge the bow, but you won't see it. It's not that important.
I know you can play without it, PlayerAPI uses di.class, so does sigleplayercommands and many other mods do as well. So yeah.
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

-Abraham Lincoln
Blueblade11

Re: BTW, sprint mod and di.class

Post by Blueblade11 »

EntityPlayer.class. Or something like that. (Teh name that makes sense)
255 Characters Limit? D:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/941586- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3117
I don't want to go back to MCF! Even if I do stupid things here 90% of the time!