Detector + Block Dispenser = Glitched redstone

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
ElectricMonkey

Detector + Block Dispenser = Glitched redstone

Post by ElectricMonkey »

I hooked up my block dispensers with a detector block via redstone and a repeater. I made a (quite bad) video of my specific set-up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pArB7NqRz8I

The problem is that once the redstone is powered, it won't turn off again unless you break the circuit.
gftweek

Re: Detector + Block Dispenser = Glitched redstone

Post by gftweek »

I think there are some incompatibilites with Optifine and MinecraftForge, but I don't think they should cause that.

Try using a monostable circuit between the DB and the BD, use the compact one from that link.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

I really wish you hadn't sped up that video. It makes it incredibly difficult to tell what's going on.

Since no one else has reported anything similar, and since these blocks are used extensively by a ton of people, I will consider this a problem with your particular configuration.

Thread closed.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Actually it's quite simple : Your delayer is powering the Block dispenser, and also the wire next to it, so you've created a loop ;)