American Horror Story season finale wtf thread (spoilers)

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
FlowerChild
Site Admin

American Horror Story season finale wtf thread (spoilers)

Post by FlowerChild »

Ok, wtf?

I enjoyed season 3, but man, from the Stevie Nicks music-video opening to the HAPPY ENDING (WTF!?), I really don't get what they did with the finale.

Sigh. Can we blame community input somehow? :)
DaveYanakov

Re: American Horror Story season finale wtf thread (spoilers

Post by DaveYanakov »

Most of the community for that show I know would have had very different input.
Better is the enemy of Good
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

DaveYanakov wrote:Most of the community for that show I know would have had very different input.
Well yes, I agree, but given recent discussion on other topics on the forum, I thought blaming community input to be a good place to start :)
Miss_Kat

Post by Miss_Kat »

Can't say I was a fan of this season, at all. I think I liked the intro the most out of everything. (and Nan. so of course she gets killed and not brought back, unlike literally every other fucking person.)

All the seasons thus far have had happy endings. I guess that's their ultimate "twist"?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

I dunno, I think that the other season endings were at best bitter-sweet, this one just struck me as an outright victory for the "good guys" in a groan-inducing fashion.

I enjoyed the rest of the season on the basis of it being a rather dark version of shows like "Charmed" or what have you. Was a much nastier version of witchcraft than what usually gets portrayed on TV.