Just wanted to say thanks.

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
dawnraider

Just wanted to say thanks.

Post by dawnraider »

In the just over two years I have played BTW, I have had one of the most fun gaming experiences I've ever had, and I've had the chance to interact with some extremely interesting and intelligent people. It has been a blast.

I started playing BTW during version 2.81, just after bellows were added. The game has definitely changes a lot since then. There wasn't even a tech tree then. It has been a pleasure to watch the mod develop into what it is today (even if I didn't get to see it from the beginning) and to be able to interact with such an awesome community. BTW has kept me interested longer than any other game I've played. Even when I'm not playing minecraft, I still browse these forums daily for the insight they provide.

So, just a quick thanks for all your hard work, and good luck in moving on to RTH.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
Zhil

Re: Just wanted to say thanks.

Post by Zhil »

It's becoming a real problem. From what I've heard, we're slowly melting FC's icy heart.

Problem is, at this rate, RTH will be a game about ponies and faeries, trying to work out their differences through the power of hugs.

Quick, make some more drama! :)
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
OldMarriedDude

Post by OldMarriedDude »

Fc's ponies would probably puke acid when you hugged them and the faeries would trample you half to death trying to eat the pony puke.
Sinornithosaurus

Post by Sinornithosaurus »

OldMarriedDude wrote:Fc's ponies would probably puke acid when you hugged them and the faeries would trample you half to death trying to eat the pony puke.
Y'know, that might actually work...