Request for lock

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Joshua37w

Request for lock

Post by Joshua37w »

Ok guys this is a very old thread and I have already started a new server found here -viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6965-

Moderators can you lock this down please?
Last edited by Joshua37w on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabecraft1234

Re: Proposal for a new BTW anarchy server anyone interested?

Post by Gabecraft1234 »

I have been a long time player on your old server, and would hate to lose my progress, but I would also love to see more traffic because
of the added challenge that provides.

All considered, restarting is probably your best option.

Do NOT make a white list as it will decrease the traffic you are trying to boost.

I hope more people join this time around.
Remuthra

Post by Remuthra »

I would join this.
FlowerChild:I'm not going to hold back on having rampaging hordes lobbing greek fire into your base if I so desire, because you want to build a tree house.
Kaitocain

Post by Kaitocain »

As would I. I am running a small co-op server from my work, but I long for some anarchy play.
Dale

Post by Dale »

If there was an anarchy server active, id be playing now. Ehsans is 1.4.7 still so yeah. Id be in. I am hard to find and fast at climbing the tech tree.
DaveYanakov "Animals spawn in tall grass because pokemans"...
WeedFather

Post by WeedFather »

It becomes a big uninspiring to play by myself at times, and not many servers have a lot of players on them: Not even on the weekend. So, yeah. I would join this.
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

As one whose run an anarchy server in this community, getting 5 to 10 to be on all the time, is a nigh impossible task. Having players online 24 7 is actually something very very few servers have. Best of luck to you though, don't get too frustrated if you don't see the numbers you want the first little bit.
Dale

Post by Dale »

SterlingRed wrote:As one whose run an anarchy server in this community, getting 5 to 10 to be on all the time, is a nigh impossible task. Having players online 24 7 is actually something very very few servers have. Best of luck to you though, don't get too frustrated if you don't see the numbers you want the first little bit.
What is the purpose of this comment if not to discourage? I love anarchy servers. An everyday player in fact. So please for the few like me who WANT anarchy refrain from discouraging comments and instead lean toward constructive criticism at the very least.
DaveYanakov "Animals spawn in tall grass because pokemans"...