Bellows only stokes up to 2 blocks away instead 3

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
LaserCooled

Bellows only stokes up to 2 blocks away instead 3

Post by LaserCooled »

So I ran into an issue yesterday with redstone not synthesizing in a stoked crucible and brushed it off. However, today I noticed that my 4 kiln setup is only working at 3/4 capacity. My conclusion is that the bellows is only stoking hibachis up to two blocks in front of it instead of the usual three. I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this behavior. As a note, I am running on the current versions of BTW and minecraft, 4.35 and 1.4.4 respectively.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Bellows only stokes up to 2 blocks away instead 3

Post by FlowerChild »

You can tell visually whether the fire is stoked or not, either by the the stoked fire texture, or the two high flames.

I just verified that my fire is stoking properly, and it is. I'll verify that my cook times are correct just to be certain, but the fire itself is definitely getting stoked.
LaserCooled

Post by LaserCooled »

Wow, I derped pretty hard on this one. Apparently the lever that powered that hibachi must have gotten knocked off at some point.

I feel pretty silly. Thanks for checking that out though. Made it much easier to determine it was on my end.

Feel free to lock this one down.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

And just verified all fire blocks are being counted properly for the cook time.

Doesn't look like it's a problem on the mod's end.

EDIT: Oh, ok...glad you figured it out :)