Mechanical Grindstone

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
emmasteadman

Mechanical Grindstone

Post by emmasteadman »

A Mechanical Grindstone, similar in function and design to the saw, but could be used to repair the new steel weapons/tools or anything else appropriate. Maybe once used it could reduce the durability of the sharpened/repaired tool/weapon if deemed OP.

Posted before 2.91 was noticed - damn FC's quick updates :P - so suggestion no longer matters, unless the idea could be used for something else. ;)
Last edited by emmasteadman on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
HavokSCOUT

Re: Mechanical Grindstone

Post by HavokSCOUT »

FC added a repair system to metal tools and items in the new update, so this is likely to be closed whenever a mod takes a look. The tools can be repaired by putting them in a crucible and firing it.
Spoiler
Show
Brony, and proud of it
CheGiuAn wrote:ppl should have faith, not religion....
Katalliaan wrote:It's a tech shrub, more like
MagikEh wrote: D: THE SEEKRET OF SYRUPEY BEAVER NIPPLES HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! ABORT~!~!
emmasteadman

Post by emmasteadman »

HavokSCOUT wrote:FC added a repair system to metal tools and items in the new update, so this is likely to be closed whenever a mod takes a look. The tools can be repaired by putting them in a crucible and firing it.
Ye I posted this before I saw the 2.91 update - lol - so it's no matter....maybe a grindstone could have other uses, who knows.. :)
KriiEiter

Post by KriiEiter »

So you were suggesting perhaps a grinding wheel? Like a stone wheel that spins to sharpen/buff/sand metal yes? I could see where that could have some applications, other than repairing of course.
emmasteadman

Post by emmasteadman »

KriiEiter wrote:So you were suggesting perhaps a grinding wheel? Like a stone wheel that spins to sharpen/buff/sand metal yes? I could see where that could have some applications, other than repairing of course.
Yes....and I'm sure it could have multiple future uses other than repair....polishing, buffing, cutting metal, shaping etc etc.