Detector Block On turntable Can't see Wheat (some times)

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
BigShinyToys

Detector Block On turntable Can't see Wheat (some times)

Post by BigShinyToys »

While messing around with the detector's new ability to detect wheat at its fully grown state. I came across a bug . The set up below shows the bug.
This set up is A turntable With a piston on top and a Detector on top of that. So both the detector and piston rotate. What should happen in both pictures is that the detector should see the wheat then power the piston . but as you can see it missed both of the fully grown wheat plants.

This is a setup where it works .
This works because the top wire getting pulsed causes a block update . The block updating causes the detector to see the wheat and then harvest it. So the bug is something to do with the way blocks update after being moved.(hope that helps ya track it down)

On a side note I know that FC is on vacation for couple of weeks . So I'm not expecting this to be fixed any time soon :)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Detector Block On turntable Can't see Wheat (some times)

Post by FlowerChild »

Stickying as this is still an active bug I want to be reminded of.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Detector Block On turntable Can't see Wheat (some times)

Post by FlowerChild »

Actually, a much easier way to replicate this is to just place a Detector Block over some already grown wheat :)

Just fixed it for the next release.