MCPatcher + Recent version of BTW (Solved)

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
MattThePadawan

MCPatcher + Recent version of BTW (Solved)

Post by MattThePadawan »

Has anybody got btw to work with the 3.0.4? I can patch without btw then when adding and pressing patch a new window comes up in the middle of patching and cannot disappear without going into task manager and ending javaw.exe from the processes
Last edited by MattThePadawan on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
myrkana

Re: MCPatcher + Recent version of BTW

Post by myrkana »

works just fine for me :o just made a new profile with the newest btw as the only thing being installed and im in a game, perfectly fine.
Rawr :D
MattThePadawan

Post by MattThePadawan »

myrkana wrote:works just fine for me :o just made a new profile with the newest btw as the only thing being installed and im in a game, perfectly fine.
New profile in what? MCPatcher?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

He's likely referring to the 1.6 launcher, but since I don't use MCPatcher or anything similar myself, that's just a guess.

I will say though man, that given you're the only one reporting such an issue, the problem is likely on your end and your install has either become corrupted or you made a mistake somewhere along the way. When in doubt: start from scratch, including redownloading the appropriate versions of everything.
myrkana

Post by myrkana »

using the mcpathcer :) you can have multiple set ups called profiles so you can switch between set ups easily and just patch the different addons as you need em.

heres a picture of my mcpatcher if it helps any: Image

this is using 1.5.2 minecraft and the 3.0.4 version of mcpatcher
Rawr :D
MattThePadawan

Post by MattThePadawan »

Thank you FlowerChild. Re downloading everything seemed to work. And thanks Myrkana for suggesting the profiles