The little things...

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
jorgebonafe

Re: The little things...

Post by jorgebonafe »

My first mutant sheep. I officially love Hardcore Sheep.
Spoiler
Show
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
Noshery

Post by Noshery »

Finally getting a stable food supply.
WeedFather

Post by WeedFather »

I love those sheep faces.
EtherealWrath

Post by EtherealWrath »

When you see a zombie with an iron sword; fencing him in and waiting for morning.
Phantom screams echo through the ruined facility
A horrible silence builds an eerie tranquility
The souls of many innocent fill the air
The hope they all died with scattered down there
mazer246

Post by mazer246 »

EtherealWrath wrote:When you see a zombie with an iron sword; fencing him in and waiting for morning.
One time in my adventures, I saw a fully armored skeleton taunting me in the daylight. I knocked him into a nearby pit and then proceeded to crush him with sand. After my makeshift sandbox stopped moving, I uncovered my precious iron, brushed off the sand, and skipped away into the rising sunlight.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
~Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
WeedFather

Post by WeedFather »

You know what? Those creepers nuts ARE the bomb! I don't know if it's supposed to happen, but I noticed that when I neutered a creeper with my shears, they get this hi-larious expression on their faces, and that they also cannot detonate! I wonder if that's OP? I guess this is another little thing that I oddly like that I usually wouldn't.

I mean, while I don't entirely like having a pet animal that is as big as a dog (or IS a dog) being around me with it's testicles swingin' about, I've always found it kind of silly to put clothes on animals, and inhumane and squick-ish and cringe-worthy for dogs to get neutered.

That's why I like bitches instead...So to speak.
Taleric

Post by Taleric »

Every once in a while you have a bad HC spawn and while waiting out the night, about to starve, a pig/chicken will run into your cave.

I always have the instinct to freeze in those instances planning a quick kill before they escape. I then smile when I picture a python doing the same with prey nearby just before the strike.
Six

Post by Six »

Doing something stupid to get yourself killed, slamming your fist down, sighing, clicking respawn and... seeing a torch.
Whuppee

Post by Whuppee »

I really, really love the sounds Phillip makes, especially when there are several of him. Also the sound of placing Blood Wood, ohh.