Next Doctor announced!

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Next Doctor announced!

Post by FlowerChild »

DaveYanakov wrote:Actually I was saying that Tim Dalton is in fact the best Bond.
That I wouldn't agree with :)
Azdoine

Post by Azdoine »

I still can't decide if Doctor Who is just cheesy entertainment or the work of a secret genius. Do you think the new Doctor will take things in a more serious direction?
Katalliaan

Post by Katalliaan »

I hope they take it in a serious direction. Not sure I could stand a new version of "fish fingers and custard".
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire
utakataJ6

Post by utakataJ6 »

Katalliaan wrote:I hope they take it in a serious direction. Not sure I could stand a new version of "fish fingers and custard".
100% agreed. And from all signs, I think 12 is going to act much more like Eccleson (dark due to being scarred by the time war) or Tenn. at the end of his time than Smith. He'll have to be, in order to handle Hurt.
morvelaira:
Not all Minecraft players have stamped down the knee-jerk, lawful-good Superman reaction yet. We do hold a rather high proportion of the enlightened on these forums ;)
flowerchild:
Not to mention a mod that trains the player to be rather morally ambivalent ;)
Azdoine

Post by Azdoine »

Katalliaan wrote:I hope they take it in a serious direction. Not sure I could stand a new version of "fish fingers and custard".
Was it really that annoying? I only remember it appearing in the first episode of #11, and not even as a major point.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

DaveYanakov wrote:Actually I was saying that Tim Dalton is in fact the best Bond.
Myself I would say first Daniel Craig, second Pierce Brosnan. I also loved the different, more comical interpretation by Roger Moore.

And I absolutely hate Sean Connery's Bond...
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

jorgebonafe wrote: And I absolutely hate Sean Connery's Bond...
Now now, don't shay that, he was shpectacular!