Friendly Coop BTW Server !

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Prof_Ion

Re: Friendly Coop BTW Server ! [v4.80]

Post by Prof_Ion »

Dude! Bev that is awesome!! Very impressed! That is awesome! :D good work!

Ryo when you gonna be on next? I always seem to miss you some how -.- what is your time zone and when are you on most?
Kaitocain wrote: Snow is not fire, so it can still rain.
Bevanz

Post by Bevanz »

Thanks guys!
Rob wrote:Looking good bev!
Edit: Did you carve that out on a side you can see with the map plug-in on the website?
Yeah, you can see it on the south edge of the map.
He flaps his boney wings at you, but you ask how he can fly with those things and he crashes to the ground.
bjoerkbe

Post by bjoerkbe »

- In Game Name: BjoerkBE
- Experience with BTW: i'm new to this mod, but i love playing multiplayer so i am looking for a server. I've been playing vanilla minecraft and some tekkit for 2 years now possibly longer.

And i'm quite an accomplished builder in vanillaMC :)
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Prof_Ion wrote:Ryo when you gonna be on next? I always seem to miss you some how -.- what is your time zone and when are you on most?
Im getting on right now actually. im in Mountain Daylight Time generally on around 9PM-12pm/1am or after im done with the days work
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016
bittersweet529

Post by bittersweet529 »

Had a blast with the enderdragon last night. So much chaos. On a side note, I've dubbed the island I've settled on Raven's Landing and will be establishing a flag soon.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

The enderdragon raid last night was awesome guys, thanks seriine, bitter, lex, and bev for the helping kill the beast :)
Bevanz

Post by Bevanz »

I got lost in the nether trying to find your gate, Ryo :(
He flaps his boney wings at you, but you ask how he can fly with those things and he crashes to the ground.
bittersweet529

Post by bittersweet529 »

Hey, I've got a friend who'd like to join but lacks a BTW forum account. I've got her application here.

in game name- boiler_rat
Country - USA
Experience - None however being taught by bittersweet529 & seriine

They would be joining Seriine and I at the island.
turcotte1

Post by turcotte1 »

- In Game Name: turcotte1
- Experience with BTW: None, but I want to learn.
- Extra: I am mature (will prove it if you add me). I am willing to learn as much about BTW as i can. I do not, I repeat do not plan on quitting. I plan on being an active player. Finally I just want a server to play on.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

I am currently designing a SFS factory that just requires you to put in an iron ingot and receive the SFS ingot, so i wont be on much until i've either gotten pissed off and failed, or have a design to usher in a new age of technological prosperity in the maridran desert :)
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

ryoloth wrote:I am currently designing a SFS factory that just requires you to put in an iron ingot and receive the SFS ingot, so i wont be on much until i've either gotten pissed off and failed, or have a design to usher in a new age of technological prosperity in the maridran desert :)
Dude you are gonna go and build something epic like that without your redstone professor? I feel so hurt and lost. As if I am alone in a world that I once knew :P lol just kidding have fun man!
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Prof_Ion wrote:
ryoloth wrote:I am currently designing a SFS factory that just requires you to put in an iron ingot and receive the SFS ingot, so i wont be on much until i've either gotten pissed off and failed, or have a design to usher in a new age of technological prosperity in the maridran desert :)
Dude you are gonna go and build something epic like that without your redstone professor? I feel so hurt and lost. As if I am alone in a world that I once knew :P lol just kidding have fun man!
PSH! i would never do such a thing! just the auto tree farm. ive been trying to perfect those damn things forever now, if you would like to help with that i would be glad to have you help :D

EDIT: fixed the quote :P
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

ryoloth wrote:
Prof_Ion wrote:
PSH! i would never do such a thing! just the auto tree farm. ive been trying to perfect those damn things forever now, if you would like to help with that i would be glad to have you help :D

EDIT: fixed the quote :P
Auto tree farms are a bitch! I of course want to help! Just say when and how I can :D I have a bit of redstone awesome that I can share with you :D Not sure if you want to do himachi lan or just when you build it on the server but whatever works with you is cool :D
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Prof_Ion wrote:Auto tree farms are a bitch! I of course want to help! Just say when and how I can :D I have a bit of redstone awesome that I can share with you :D Not sure if you want to do himachi lan or just when you build it on the server but whatever works with you is cool :D
Just hop on the server now if you can and we can get started :)

edit: fixed the quote yet again >.>
Bevanz

Post by Bevanz »

Thought I'd just point out to anyone, because Wirex suggested I do, that the nether was reset, so go wild everyone.
Benanov

Post by Benanov »

Bevanz wrote:Thought I'd just point out to anyone, because Wirex suggested I do, that the nether was reset, so go wild everyone.
The end was reset too, right?

So what was the point of loading the three chests?
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

All my stuff... Gone? :c sigh OK. BTW my laptop should be back soon so I. Right be on by next week.
Maenara

Post by Maenara »

Found a hollowed out hill with a large water pool right next to it, and a water pool directly next to a lave pool a bit farther away, finally managed to settle down into it, but got completely lost after searching for food and succumbed to hardcore hungera flaming zombie in the middle of the day, losing a iron sword and iron pick. I fortunately had a second iron pick and I amassed enough iron that I can make replacements, but barely enough and now I can't make an iron hoe to make a melon farm for the melon seeds I found..
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

who said the end was being reset? *looks around and mumbles certainly not me ;)* PK will be bringing it back tonight when he gets home from school :) so rejoice my friends, your chests will be yours once again :)
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Maenara wrote:Found a hollowed out hill with a large water pool right next to it, and a water pool directly next to a lave pool a bit farther away, finally managed to settle down into it, but got completely lost after searching for food and succumbed to hardcore hungera flaming zombie in the middle of the day, losing a iron sword and iron pick. I fortunately had a second iron pick and I amassed enough iron that I can make replacements, but barely enough and now I can't make an iron hoe to make a melon farm for the melon seeds I found..
If you need help just let me know I will send over some supplies (food, a hoe and some seeds :)
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

Walking home today and the FedEx guy brought me a present :) MY LAPTOPS BACK! Imma get on in a couple minutes as soon as I update hehe
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

JakeZKAM wrote:Walking home today and the FedEx guy brought me a present :) MY LAPTOPS BACK! Imma get on in a couple minutes as soon as I update hehe
Nice! ill be on in a minute :)
Bevanz

Post by Bevanz »

ryoloth wrote:who said the end was being reset? *looks around and mumbles certainly not me ;)* PK will be bringing it back tonight when he gets home from school :) so rejoice my friends, your chests will be yours once again :)
Yay, all our barrels of explosives. That'll make expanding Terrene easier.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

The SFS factory is operational! :) just need to get an elevator to the top room and its open to the public, alas i cant make an elev to save my life. so it may be a while
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

The end is near!! *dramatic scary music and scene of gasping people*

no but really PK just took the server down to bring the end back :)

on a side note, the maridran steel factory has produced almost 1 1/2 stacks of SFS and CHF so far :)