Friendly Coop BTW Server !

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
sniart20

Re: Friendly Cooperative BTW Server ! [v4.67]

Post by sniart20 »

Application for me and my sis
In Game Name: sniart20 cinnaon101
Experience with BTW: Both of us started to play at 1.2.5
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Gdnite wrote: thesuperawesomeandfabulousenchantedlandoftheoneandonly.pk_420.com
^^ yes, lmao
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016
PK_420

Post by PK_420 »

Gdnite wrote: thesuperawesomeandfabulousenchantedlandoftheoneandonly.pk_420.com
Lol I am searching for something short and easy to remember.. not quite what I expected :/
TiLT

Post by TiLT »

- tiger20777, lion2077, Tauerpower
- 14, 8, 14 (Figure honesty is the best policy :) )
- USA, Idaho
- I have played BTW since 1.2.5 and I love the mod, I will guide my little brother and friend along

We promise to be productive members of this community and I promise we wont get in the way. We will follow all the rules and help whenever need be.

I tried for days to create a private server for us to work on but to no avail, so I figured the next best thing was to join a friendly server like this one. We hope to have fun together and with current community members.

This goes without saying but we will not nor have any desire to break any rules and they have read this post to affirm this claim.
sniart20

Post by sniart20 »

This is sniart20 i spelled my sis name wrong here is the right spelling cinnamon101
jecowa

Post by jecowa »

sniart20 wrote:This is sniart20 i spelled my sis name wrong here is the right spelling cinnamon101
Your sister should be able to log on now.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Attention All New Server Members!

The Overworld will be going through a Regeneration At the end(Sunday) of this coming Week.

My suggestion? Get some wood, make chests and place them in the Endspace. Go Mine materials and store them in your chests in the End.

Also, Please Donate Heads to the Mausoleum plan. The Booth can be found at the far end of GringoTown, behind the Giant Player Statue and next to the Steel Beacon. Bind yourself to the Beacon and use the Booth.

To PK: Are we going to take down the beacons before the reset? And will Player data be reset or moved to a safe location?
I can imagine all the people who went stripmining before the reset getting trapped in stone upon reentry.
Time to Bombshelter in the Nether or End...
PK_420

Map Change!

Post by PK_420 »

Alright, People Voted, People Agreed, A map change would be nice and fun :)
The map will get reset on Sunday, May 5th.

You will have up until next Saturday to save your precious items in the End where is the Storage Area.
Please, Add a sign with your name on the chest you are using (Max. 1 Chest per Player) so that I can export it properly.
This chest will be given back to you as soon as you establish a base where I can import it.
I will sure need the location of that base (You may need to ask an admin)

If you'd like to have 'GringoTown' map, I will back it up as I shut it down. I will give you the link to it.

We are also changing the server address.
Stay tuned, I will give you this new address as I open the server with the new map..

P.S.: Your inventory and/or your personal ender chest isn't secure for your items, they'll get deleted.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Hmmm. It Seems that there are 3 double chests for each player in the End though. Will you just pick 1 of those chests or import all 3?

Also, I have some extra storage at my Enderfarm. Preferably Those don't get touched by anyone.
PK_420

Post by PK_420 »

DiamondArms wrote:Hmmm. It Seems that there are 3 double chests for each player in the End though. Will you just pick 1 of those chests or import all 3?
I will export every chest in that storage area into a corresponding file, but you will only get back the one containing the most items.
Edit : UNMARKED chests will get DELETED!
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

So. I'm extremely excited for the map update :) I've slept like five hours in the past 4 days, though not all the time has been spent on the map I can say its looking pretty nice, PK I'll get it to you when I get home on Wednesday or so. Also i apologize if this post makes no sense i am so tired right now i probably wont even remember posting it :)
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

PK_420 wrote:
DiamondArms wrote:Hmmm. It Seems that there are 3 double chests for each player in the End though. Will you just pick 1 of those chests or import all 3?
I will export every chest in that storage area into a corresponding file, but you will only get back the one containing the most items.
Edit : UNMARKED chests will get DELETED!
Oooookay. Time to shove everything into one chest. Do I need to mark the ones over at the Enderfarm too?
PK_420

Post by PK_420 »

DiamondArms wrote:Do I need to mark the ones over at the Enderfarm too?
Nah, that will just be put back after we killed the dragon.. :)
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Sweet. So, 1 chest Becomes the Startup and the other 2 chests become New Game + returns when we Beat the Enderdragon?
Bevanz

Post by Bevanz »

Whew, glad it will be on next Sunday... I won't be back online until Thursday night. So I need to round up a single double-chest that I mark for myself in the End when I get back on, then... cool. Can't wait to see the new map.
He flaps his boney wings at you, but you ask how he can fly with those things and he crashes to the ground.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

I made a "safety deposit box" system in the end. 3 double chests for each player. Unfortunately i made it alphabetically and since then new players have joined and i have no wish to spend an hour moving them all around so if ur new u might wanna make ur own or ill get around to it. will my enderfarm also be saved/moved.
PK_420

Post by PK_420 »

Floyper wrote:I made a "safety deposit box" system in the end. 3 double chests for each player. [...] Will my enderfarm also be saved/moved.
So to clarify things a bit :
First, you better use a single chest, If there are multiple chests for a single player I will only keep the one containing the most items.
Second, Your farm will be safe, It'll be put back after we killed the dragon! :) I will keep a backup of the end as it is when I shut down the old map.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

PK_420 wrote:
Floyper wrote:I made a "safety deposit box" system in the end. 3 double chests for each player. [...] Will my enderfarm also be saved/moved.
So to clarify things a bit :
First, you better use a single chest, If there are multiple chests for a single player I will only keep the one containing the most items.
map.
wait so each player will only keep 1 double chest?
PK_420

Post by PK_420 »

Floyper wrote:So each player will only keep 1 double chest?
Exactly! :)
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

damn that sucks
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

No Point bringing your entire fortune over to the new world. defeats the point of early game.

I seem to have accumulated a large amount of things, filling about 5 doublechests atm. So We get the Extra Chests Back when we kill the Dragon?
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

[quote="DiamondArms"]No Point bringing your entire fortune over to the new world. defeats the point of early game.

I seem to have accumulated a large amount of things, filling about 5 doublechests atm. So We get the Extra Chests Back when we kill the Dragon?[/quo

will the chests at my enderfarm survive cus theres tons of loot there. and im thinking of adding some more chests
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Also, I'd like to know what you guys plan to bring to the new map, seeing as we could divide up some basic functions to have different people carry different functionalities along.

My list:
All Mah Redstone(3/4 stack Blocks, 1/2 stack repeaters, 3/4 stack torches)+Jecowa's Redstone Blocks
1 Stack Logs
1 Stack RopeCoils
1/2 stack of gearboxes
8 types of arcane scrolls
5 stacks of bookshelves
enchanting table
Infernal Enchanter
Tool/armor materials(Diamond, gold, iron)
1 stack tanned leather
1 waterwheel
3 1/4 stacks of torches
1 book and quill(Journal containing Build plans and Bookkeeping)
2 brewing stands
2 lenses
9 BDs
1 DB
Emeralds
1 Stack Coal
1 Stack Coal Dust
Last edited by DiamondArms on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

Can't we just leave all the chests in the end and start out a new map 100% legit? Then once we kill the dragon we could get all of our chests of crap from before.
Also what time is the new map going up? I feel like we should all get on if we can and make an event of it. Maybe try and race for the End in teams or something.

As a side note, While I like teleports and such, I feel like there needs to be some sort of price for one ;) maybe have it built from SFS?
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Floyper wrote:
DiamondArms wrote:No Point bringing your entire fortune over to the new world. defeats the point of early game.

I seem to have accumulated a large amount of things, filling about 5 doublechests atm. So We get the Extra Chests Back when we kill the Dragon?
will the chests at my enderfarm survive cus theres tons of loot there. and im thinking of adding some more chests

The chests will survive. They just won't be available until PK puts them back in after we kill the Enderdragon.