BTW incompatible with MC Patcher ???

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
OlbaiD

BTW incompatible with MC Patcher ???

Post by OlbaiD »

Previously, in a discussion about Arcane Scrools (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6242), i informed not being able to get AS, so I decided to investigate. My mob trap gives good loot, so I became AFK for a long time near it ... still no AS.

As i never used other mods, it would make sense to get them, so I decided to reinstall the entire MC / ModLoader / BTW (using the MC patcher).

The problem persisted until i decided to do a manual install ..... i started to get iron tools (didnt knew i could get those... because i were not getting them too), and finally, the first arcane scrool :), the mighty blast resistance :) :)

MC patcher seems to be a mod ??!! (noob XD), and it dont let me get iron tools or arcane scrolls. So i think MC patcher and BTW may be incompatible...

Note than i used the MC patcher as described in BTW Wiki (http://sargunster.com/btw/index.php?title=Installation) without any xtra option change.

I do not need MC patcher to play, but it is required for some textures pack.

I do not know if this issue had already been addressed. Someone with the same problem? There are any options that i can disable (in mc patcher) to solve the problem ?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: BTW incompatible with MC Patcher ???

Post by FlowerChild »

Take this to tech support.