Cannot unsit wolves/cats

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Kazuya Mishima

Cannot unsit wolves/cats

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

I tried to unsit my pets and they seem to be stuck. This problem does not occur when tested in creative. Has anybody experienced this and have a fix?
Eriottosan

Re: Cannot unsit wolves/cats

Post by Eriottosan »

Are you logged in offline on a world where they were tamed when logged in, or vice versa? It's usually the problem. Spelling counts for it, too (:.
私は日本語が大好きだ。だから、私と話すとき、日本語で書けば、日本語で書いてください。
I like Japanese, can you tell?
Kazuya Mishima

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Yes my modem got fried in an electrical storm last night and I'm typing on my mobile with my thumbs. So this should resolve itself when I'm reconnected?
Eriottosan

Post by Eriottosan »

I'm about 90% sure that when you are logged in it will be service as usual (:. If it doesn't fix itself when you are reconnected, let us know, but otherwise that should be all that ails them; they don't recognise you as their owner, as you don't have their owner's name. (:

EDIT: In the mean time, you could try logging in as offline with the Username spelt exactly like your IGN (as in, caps count, i.e. Eriottosan != eriottosan). It may or may not work, I don't know, but it's worth a shot if you're without connection (:.
Kazuya Mishima

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Thanks for the quick reply and suggestions. Will be getting a replacement modem on Friday. There is a delay bcs multiple households near me apparently had a similar issue w/ their equipment. I will report on the results Fri. I hate texting.
LiveInPain

Post by LiveInPain »

When you are offline u are logged as Player and not as your IGN so maybe that's the problem.
odranoel

Post by odranoel »

same thing happened to me about a month ago or so, turned out after doing an update i had forgotten to capitalize my IGN as normal. so ya no biggie, its surly just a slight miss spelling of your IGN. i believe it was erittosan who had answered that for me last time as well. so thanks again erittosan for being so helpful! :)
Eriottosan

Post by Eriottosan »

odranoel wrote: i believe it was erittosan who had answered that for me last time as well. so thanks again erittosan for being so helpful! :)
I believe it was, actually, now you come to mention it! There's not much I know, but if I can see a possible cause of someone's MC issues, I'll offer what advice I can - there's no need to thank me for being helpful (:. But thanks ;).
Kazuya Mishima

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Finally back up after having a technician come out to change wires and drill holes. It was definitely a connectivity issue and is resolved now that i have service again. Wolves recognize me and stand on command. Haven't had this much fun since psycho-mantis made me remove my controller and plug into the 2nd player input to play metal gear properly(sarcasm). Thanks Eriottosan. This can be locked.