Autonauts

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Autonauts

Post by FlowerChild »

Picked it up on an impulse buy and been playing this quite a bit over the past week or so. I think it's something people here would likely enjoy. Farming automation and such through simple robot programming:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/979120/Autonauts/
MoRmEnGiL

Re: Autonauts

Post by MoRmEnGiL »

I have it in my crosshairs too.

It currently is for a few more hours on sale on gamersgate

https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AUTONAUTS/autonauts add the voucher code THEDISCOUNT for an extra 15% off.

No buying it now though, I have a serious issue with the size of my backlog..
War..
War never changes.

Remember what the dormouse said
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

From what I understand, despite not being in early access, it's technically not complete either. I'm 50 hours in and nowhere near the end of the tech tree, but supposedly at some point you just hit the end of the content with no real end game existing.

Anyways, just to say that you're likely not losing out by waiting, as more stuff seems to keep getting added.
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

Aye, picked this one up last fall and only played for about 10 hours myself. Lots of fun, really enjoyed figuring out the mechanics and then attempting to work out an optimized runtime. The one thing that kept me from really optimizing was that there are better bots later down the line, so attempts to optimize felt futile because MoBetter hardware was in the pipeline...

I should play more
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck