Wooden fence

The place to talk about how BTW might be different
LannyRipple

Wooden fence

Post by LannyRipple »

Have a world that got up to making wooden fence which I like for that wooden fence look. Fenced off my yard with appropriate lighting and felt I had a job well done. A few days later I find big holes in my fence and zombie meat. Ok. Zombies and skeletons burning in the morning can put holes in the fence. So the lesson I learned from this is never use wooden fences as fencing which seems odd.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Wooden fence

Post by FlowerChild »

LannyRipple wrote:Have a world that got up to making wooden fence which I like for that wooden fence look. Fenced off my yard with appropriate lighting and felt I had a job well done. A few days later I find big holes in my fence and zombie meat. Ok. Zombies and skeletons burning in the morning can put holes in the fence. So the lesson I learned from this is never use wooden fences as fencing which seems odd.
It's not zombies and skeletons. Their "fire" doesn't burn anything. Most likely lightning or a misplaced torch, with a very slim chance of creeper explosion if they happened to get kicked by a cow (hoofsies and boomsies ftw).
LannyRipple

Re: Wooden fence

Post by LannyRipple »

Oh cool. Wasn't a creeper (no ground damage) and it didn't rain but I did have torches in the area so I bet that was it.