Unable to complete villager trades after the first

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
dawnraider

Unable to complete villager trades after the first

Post by dawnraider »

I just got to villagers in my current world, and I noticed while levelling them that I could not complete trades except for the first one.

If it was a buying trade, when grabbing the emerald it would briefly complete before getting rid of the emerald and giving me back my items. If it was 2 buying ones, it would briefly complete the second trade before swapping out items and completing the first. (e.g. the butcher would be selling raw beef and steak dinners. I go to buy steak dinners but when I complete the trade it instead changes to the raw beef and gives me beef and takes my emerald.)

I'm not entirely sure if this is a BTW issue or another mod issue. Running latest BTW (dancer poo dancer bee), deco addon, better item frames addon, and craftguide.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Unable to complete villager trades after the first

Post by FlowerChild »

I've been doing a lot of trading in my own game recently and it's been working fine, so definitely not a universal thing.

SSP or SMP?
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

SSP. It was doing the same thing in Potato before I fixed the deco addon to work with the newest version of BTW.
Get the Deco Addon here!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

dawnraider wrote:SSP. It was doing the same thing in Potato before I fixed the deco addon to work with the newest version of BTW.
I refactored the villager modifications last release (they now reside in FCEntityVillager rather than the vanilla EntityVillager class). You might want to look there, as perhaps your changes need adjustment due to that.

Just a hunch.
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

The deco addon doesn't touch villagers as far as I know. Might be a craftguide thing too. This is the first time I've gotten to villagers since before the GUI changes, so I can check which of those are causing the problem.
Get the Deco Addon here!
ion

Post by ion »

deco add on problem was in potato as well for me.