V4.AACK Sheep lock against fencepost

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
Kazuya Mishima

V4.AACK Sheep lock against fencepost

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

I have two sheep in a fenced-in enclosure. For whatever reason one of the sheep is consistently locking against the northern face and only the northern face of the fence post wall. When locked the sheep cannot move if coaxed by grass and will not panic when blocks are placed near it while the only other sheep does exhibit normal behavior; panic and follow.

I've spent days caving whereupon I will ascend and find the same sheep I sheered days ago in the north-west corner, still shorn.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: V4.AACK Sheep lock against fencepost

Post by FlowerChild »

Any chance it has Nothing To Worry About? Any deep baaa sounds?
Kazuya Mishima

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Just double checked, both sheep have identical pitch, no deep baritone. No nether radiation or secondary sources that I know of can get close
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Not sure what that would be about then, and given it's a single reported instance, will leave it alone unless we get additional occurrences.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Since I haven't received any additional reports, I suspect this may have been an issue with needing a clean install or something. Going to lock it down.