SPOILERS on spider webs

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
Fret

SPOILERS on spider webs

Post by Fret »

In my old world, if I place a spider web (one of the 'old' ones) and then harvest it with shears, it won't stack with the other spider webs in my inventory. They are still called spider webs, so no name change, but they seems to behave like a different item. Is this intended?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: SPOILERS on spider webs

Post by FlowerChild »

Not really intended, but not serious either. I had planned to swap out the blocks when placed, but must have slipped my mind. Will correct that for next time.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: SPOILERS on spider webs

Post by FlowerChild »

This one was a bigger pain than I anticipated. I wound up adding "Old" prefixes to each of the old block items for webs, chests, and workbenches. along with conversion recipes to turn them into the new ones.

When I do this kind of thing in the future I can implement a more elegant solution, but unfortunately now that both version of these items exist in people's games, I couldn't do much better than the above to minimize confusion over them not stacking.