Would anyone like to continue Pandoku Craft?

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
Panda

Would anyone like to continue Pandoku Craft?

Post by Panda »

Im actually finding myself to busy to continue my TP and was wondering if I can pass the torch to any qualified artists, If interested ill pass on all my assets to you and allow you to distribute the TP as you like. My only requirements are that the name stays the same and you credit me. Other than that its in your hands now.

Please respond with a brief description below about your qualifications and what you plan to do with the pack and ill be happy to pass the torch. Please dont be discouraged if you not "very good" I wasn't at first either and that wont affect me selecting you!

Anyway I look forward to the responses!
Never say no to Panda.
Sockthing

Re: Would anyone like to continue Pandoku Craft?

Post by Sockthing »

Sorry to see you leaving this project :(
But I'd like to participate in it's future, though I can't take the lead on this, since I have 2 other packs I'm working on ;)

If there is anyone who would like to join up, I think we can manage something?
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
Thordan Ssoa

Post by Thordan Ssoa »

If nobody more qualified comes by I can give it a shot. My work situation has changed recently, and should be less stressful and leave me more ability to work on projects. As far as actual skills are concerned, I've not got much more than a decent familiarity with some freeware image editing software (GIMP, if it matters). I suppose I also have done some amount of work making the UI function correctly with some of the recent changes. Beyond that, I've been playing with a variation of Dokucraft whenever possible for as long as the texture pack has existed, and I've been using the Pandoku mix as my BtW TP whenever it's been up to date. So I have a pretty good idea of what a Dokucraft based TP should look like.
FlowerChild wrote:Never have I seen folks have this much fun with sheep without wearing a kilt.
FlowerChild wrote:you haven't seen a fight scene until you've seen one with horse schlongs swinging free
Xaedblade

Post by Xaedblade »

Ah! Panda! sad to see you go :( loved using your TP in the past. And look forward to using the new one when its updated :D
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

I tried to see how difficult it will be.
Not too happy yet, but i'll get there i think

What do you think panda?
Spoiler
Show
that stone was already in the pack, i made the sharp one based off that tho.
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
Panda

Post by Panda »

Looks Good, if you want it i will send you my personal Zip i kinda updated to let you take over.
Never say no to Panda.
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

Sure :) if anyone else wants to help out you still can.
Ancilangeli

Post by Ancilangeli »

I'm starting to worry that i might be necroing an entire forum...

is there anyone who can tell me:
1. the current status of this project
2. if panda is still a member of the community in any way
3. if any files other than the ones on the pandoku thread are available
4. how hard it's going to be to update from current ver of pandoku to current ver of BTW

as for qualifications... wouldn't be the first time i helped with this pack (remember the grass slabs?) but i'm just a lowly labor worker so i have no technical qualifications.
how to take a no like a sir
Spoiler
Show
a forum user after being told they couldnt do something wrote:Alright, that's all I wanted to know, thank you very much.

I think that this closes the issue. Thread can be locked.