[Mod] Alyx's Mapping Mods

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
jackatthekilns

Re: [Mod] MapsOnGrids v1.0.0 (Aligned maps!)

Post by jackatthekilns »

Thank you so much. This mod makes maps so much more useful
Caevin

Re: [Mod] MapsOnGrids v1.1.0 [now with AAAAAAAAAAHHHH]

Post by Caevin »

Okay, the latest update is up.

1.1.0 - Download it here
- Updated to include changes from Better Than Wolves update 4.A that edited the wo.class file
jackatthekilns

Post by jackatthekilns »

I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong, but all of my maps are blank. newly created maps show nothing. I installed with mcpatcher 5.0.3
Caevin

Post by Caevin »

Oh shoot.

So I only tested this with only the my changes to the map (plus the BTW edits), not with the entire mod overall. Otherwise MCP yells at me.
Perhaps the issue is with BTW. I tested out a world the fresh version of BTW and I'm getting the same issue. Or I just screwed up my files. I'll do some more testing. Either way, my apologies for the issues.
Caevin

Re: [Mod] Alyx's Mapping Mods

Post by Caevin »

Updated the mod BetterItemFrameMaps to v1.2
All credit for this mod goes to the original creator, Six. They haven't been around for a long time though so I decided to update it.

Description from Six's post:
What this add-on / mod does is to change the way item frames render when they have a map in them. I was always disappointed with how this was done in vanilla, so I finally decided to do something about it:

Download it here
- Updated to be compatible with latest Better Than Wolves version (any version past 4.AAABBBA). No major changes were needed,as far as I could glean this file was only changed to account for the internal compass edits made in the update. If you don't even use compasses in the item frames, you could stick with the old version no problem.
- Disclaimer: A compass in an item frame will currently be very jittery.
dawnraider

Re: [Mod] Alyx's Mapping Mods

Post by dawnraider »

Just wanted to say thanks for fixing Six's mod. I've used it ever since he first made it, so I'm glad it's up to date.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!