BTW Survival Server [Anarchy] [4.A1]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Lightwavers

BTW Survival Server [Anarchy] [4.A1]

Post by Lightwavers »

Xilandre: Better Than Wolves

I purchased a dedicated server a while ago to start a 1.9 snapshot server known as Xilandre. Recently, a friend and admin of the server introduced me to this wonderful mod, and I started up a BTW server on the machine as well. However, it gets kind of lonely/boring when it's just two people online.

This is a public server where anyone can join, and most anything is allowed. Grief/raid/PvP all you want. There are some things that are not allowed, such as:
-Cheatig/Hacking
-Cursing excessively in chat
-Being extraordinarily rude (Normal rudeness is just fine XD)

The IP: xilandre.com:25566

The server is running the 4.A1 Humped Camel version.

If you see me, I'll probably be trying to fend you off with a stone axe. :P
Niyu

Re: BTW Survival Server [Anarchy] [4.A1]

Post by Niyu »

I've never done any anarchy. I gues i'll try it for a bit if my internet connection can reliable let me connect to it.
Lightwavers

Post by Lightwavers »

Thanks for joining us! Unfortunately, it can be a bit empty at times, since my friend and I are the only ones who have played on it so far, and we both have responsibilities to manage the main snapshot server. Hopefully that won't matter once more players join. :)
Sol

Post by Sol »

I have set-up twice now but I have a desire to play with people vs against now, given the fact that the population is low as of yet. I'm always up for some pvp though. I will be around, not leaving this entirely.
Gimlog

Post by Gimlog »

Hi,
You are lucky , i din't played for 1 year and i just thought to play again on a server today , but with which version do i have to run the game to be able to join your server ?
Gimlog

Post by Gimlog »

Hi,
I instal de new version , but first i can't stay more than 5sec on the server and now when i try to login ,
it said "Internal exception:java.io.IOException:Received string lenth is less thanzero! Weird string!"
What do i have to do to fix it ?
Gimlog

Post by Gimlog »

I found why ... the Launcher delete the mod when i run it and start the 1.5.2 vanilla version ...
But i don't know why because a did all what was said in readme for instal the mod :/
Niyu

Post by Niyu »

There was an update in the launcher recently that added some lines to the .json file. These lines are the reason the vanilla version is redownloaded. There was disscusion of it in the tech suport subforum.

Edit: I found it http://sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8506

Look at the "DO NOT RUN MINECRAFT. You're not done yet!" section
Gimlog

Post by Gimlog »

Nice i'm in ^^ i hope to see you all there ;)
ada221

Post by ada221 »

Howdy! ive been looking for an anarchy server to join! ill probably be checking it out later this evening!
-I stopped playing Minecraft a long time ago; BTW is its own game to me

-even after these forums are gone, as long as I have the files, I will continue to play Better than Wolves
Gimlog

Post by Gimlog »

I know that the random spawn is a important part of BTW , but on a server it's nice to be all in the area of the spawn server ( like 2000x2000 )
And until now i have been able to join my base after dead but there is 2 on 3 area where i respawn , I can't come back , and have to die and hoping to respawn in a known area...
So if it's possible to have the seed of the map to be able to connect the 3 area i know , i'll be glad.
If not , i gonna make 3 base and hoping a day i'll join them all ^^"
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

Gimlog wrote:I know that the random spawn is a important part of BTW , but on a server it's nice to be all in the area of the spawn server ( like 2000x2000 )
And until now i have been able to join my base after dead but there is 2 on 3 area where i respawn , I can't come back , and have to die and hoping to respawn in a known area...
So if it's possible to have the seed of the map to be able to connect the 3 area i know , i'll be glad.
If not , i gonna make 3 base and hoping a day i'll join them all ^^"
It's your lucky day!!! The random spawn is exactly within 2000x2000 of server spawn, the area you asked for! Isn't that marvelous? :)
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Gimlog

Post by Gimlog »

A picture of the spawn area should be enough , but i'll understand, if we can't have it.
Actually i did care any more of my base , i found a village ! i'll try to survive there a time ;)
Gimlog

Post by Gimlog »

The server has been close ?
DinoDikslam

Post by DinoDikslam »

im kinda new at this thing how do i join the server i hit the add sever and pasted the ip and it isnt working