Quackers Friendly Coop Server [Whitelisted]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
MiningMan

Re: Quackers Friendly Coop Server [Whitelisted]

Post by MiningMan »

Hey all,

I'd love to come and play on your server. I've been playing BTW for a long time, so I know how how things work for the most part. My in game name is davidi. Hope to play with you soon!
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

MiningMan wrote:Hey all,

I'd love to come and play on your server. I've been playing BTW for a long time, so I know how how things work for the most part. My in game name is davidi. Hope to play with you soon!
Whitelisted! Check your emails and again, welcome :)
greenoxygen

Post by greenoxygen »

Good Day,
The Server is offline ?
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

greenoxygen wrote:Good Day,
The Server is offline ?
Hmm not sure what happened there - should be online now!

Sorry for being so inactive recently, been playing other games. Have I missed anything?
greenoxygen

Post by greenoxygen »

I dont think you missed anything. :D
Rawny

Post by Rawny »

greenoxygen wrote:I dont think you missed anything. :D
What I would have liked to miss were the, I think it was, the thanks giving steam sales. I am seriously hooked on Elite Dangerous, reliving my Freelancer days. I'll be back, I always come back to BTW.
Thanks for hosting ay.
haphazardnuke wrote:"Quick and Easy" is incompatible with Better than Wolves. Try using the patch, "Sense of Accomplishment".
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

greenoxygen wrote:I dont think you missed anything. :D
Ahhh thats alright then! :)
Rawny wrote:What I would have liked to miss were the, I think it was, the thanks giving steam sales. I am seriously hooked on Elite Dangerous, reliving my Freelancer days. I'll be back, I always come back to BTW.
Thanks for hosting ay.
Ahhh the Steam Sale! I was kinda out of money by the time that Steam Sale took place so sadly I didn't get anything (maybe just as well).
I've been putting my hours into Fallout 4 mostly which I still haven't completed after a 26 hours game time, very fun though. Also been playin' abit of Cities Skylines as well, oh and alot of real life stuff has got in the way of gaming.
I'll be back to BTW soon, need to actually finish a windmill XD
greenoxygen

Post by greenoxygen »

Did we already got the End ? and if not, we seriously need to set up an expedition.
Steel and Progress is just waiting for us.
Rawny

Post by Rawny »

Last I was aware no we had not, been "saving" it. If that's something we, server peeps and owner, want, we should discus a date/time and once we've come to an agreement, let gunner decide an actual date/time and I'll try to be there best I can... I should be able to land my spaceship for a few hours.

It's easy peasy. One worn and an extra set of spectacles, night vision potions, regen potions if we're paranoid and barrels of arrows... Er... We got enough feathers? I certainly don't.
haphazardnuke wrote:"Quick and Easy" is incompatible with Better than Wolves. Try using the patch, "Sense of Accomplishment".
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

greenoxygen wrote:Did we already got the End ? and if not, we seriously need to set up an expedition.
Steel and Progress is just waiting for us.
No end yet. I'm miles away from going to the end tech wise (still on windmill) so I'll try and get back into BTW this weekend and go as fast as I can, I might even have to build tech with no buildings! :O I've finished the main story to Fallout 4 so I can easily put it aside now.

It probably won't be till the New Year now that we go to the end but it would be nice if we could all meet up before Christmas, have a little catch up, maybe do some mining for fun (anything you don't need you could give to me as your all sorted with your mob traps, just a thought :P), or any other activity anybody can think of, (maybe we could Christmafy the server? Although probably a little late for that now). Monday evening would be the better day for me, around 9pm UK time.
greenoxygen

Post by greenoxygen »

I could manage to be there, that would be 10 pm German time.
CraftyAidan2

Post by CraftyAidan2 »

Not sure if this server is still taking applicants but I would love to join!

Hello, I am Aidan and am 15 years old. I have been told I am mature for my age so don't fear a crazy troll. I haven't been playing Better Than Wolves for too long but have played minecraft since Alpha. I wish to join the server to find out what it is like to play on a BTW server and to make some friends on one of my favorite mods, thank you!

Btw, love the pictures so far uploaded, can't wait to see them in game!
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

greenoxygen wrote:I could manage to be there, that would be 10 pm German time.
Awesome, see ya then! :D
CraftyAidan2 wrote:Not sure if this server is still taking applicants but I would love to join!

Hello, I am Aidan and am 15 years old. I have been told I am mature for my age so don't fear a crazy troll. I haven't been playing Better Than Wolves for too long but have played minecraft since Alpha. I wish to join the server to find out what it is like to play on a BTW server and to make some friends on one of my favorite mods, thank you!

Btw, love the pictures so far uploaded, can't wait to see them in game!
Yeah we're still taking applicants, always are! :D
I'm guessing your Minecraft name is your User ID on here and so if thats the case I've just whitelisted you. When you spawn in you'll be at our communal village where your free to take a look around and take some basic supplies such as wood, stone and abit of food, and then venture out into the world. Enjoy! :)

I've changed the TeamSpeak server to another IP as well, all the info will be on the notice board in communal!
CraftyAidan2

Post by CraftyAidan2 »

Could you PM me the IP, I can't find it but I am sure it is around here somewhere, and thank you for accepting me! Can't wait to get on!

Edit: Found it, don't mind my lack of vision... :P
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Just a quick note to people who weren't there last night, we decided that tonight would be better as more of us can make it. Fur and Walk have found a mine that should be a good one thats quite near there place I think, so we'll looking to go around 8-9pm tonight UK time.
Rawny

Post by Rawny »

Hope it went well. Update?
FYI 8pm uk time is 3pm mine and it was my last day of work before the holidays; batten down the hatches and all.
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Rawny wrote:Hope it went well. Update?
FYI 8pm uk time is 3pm mine and it was my last day of work before the holidays; batten down the hatches and all.
Ahhhh shame you couldn't make it, we had a real successful trip!
Got 2 stacks of iron between us, some gold and plenty of wood. Best thing was nobody died, maybe thanks to Fur and Walks armour they made up. We might go again tonight possibly.
Rawny

Post by Rawny »

You're welcome to raid what's in my mob grinder. Stay and let it grind as well. Don't take what's in my base chests and my sorted chests but you're welcome to everything it produces, xp, enderpearls and all. I think Fur and Walk know where it is, not well identified.
DinoDikslam

Post by DinoDikslam »

Hi i would like to join =]
I been playing this mod for awhile now
But would like to play with a bunch of others =]
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you've all had a good day :)
Rawny wrote:You're welcome to raid what's in my mob grinder. Stay and let it grind as well. Don't take what's in my base chests and my sorted chests but you're welcome to everything it produces, xp, enderpearls and all. I think Fur and Walk know where it is, not well identified.
Sure, thanks :)
DinoDikslam wrote:Hi i would like to join =]
I been playing this mod for awhile now
But would like to play with a bunch of others =]
I've just sent you an email back, welcome! :)
Maxams

Post by Maxams »

Hey i would love to join (Btw you may have already gotten and email from me don't know but i would love to join this server) I am a kind player who loves to help others out even if it is my own expense my age is 13 also i love community and playing with others so i hope you read this and may your FPS run steady (forgot to add my IGN XD "Maxams")
"CANT STOP WONT STOP"
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Maxams wrote:Hey i would love to join (Btw you may have already gotten and email from me don't know but i would love to join this server) I am a kind player who loves to help others out even if it is my own expense my age is 13 also i love community and playing with others so i hope you read this and may your FPS run steady (forgot to add my IGN XD "Maxams")
Sorry I did see your app I just needed to whitelist you, been busy over the Christmas period. Just sent you an email, welcome! :)
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

--- THE END ----.......not really BTW wise.
Sooooo pretty much everybody on the server has been going on at me, asking when we are going to the end, well I may have an answer now if we're all free!!

I was thinking, this Thursday 7th January at 9pm UK Time - Heading off as a group to find the fortress and then spending time to scalvage the fortress, make it safe and make a little communal out of it.
And then Saturday/Sunday 9/10th January at 12am UK Time - Head into The End to defeat that dragon(or dragonS)!

Can everybody make these dates and times, and will you be ready? It would be ace if we could literally get every player on the server to come along!
mc_isaac

Post by mc_isaac »

So Thursday at 9pm UK time is 3pm my time. I work until 5pm. I can kind of play while at work but may need to log often, if i'm busy i won't be able to log in at all. I usually get home by 515pm or so and I know that's a bit late for the UK (1115pm). but I'm game to log on then and play for sure.
Rawny

Post by Rawny »

So Thursday at 9pm UK time is 3pm my time. I work until 5pm. I can kind of play while at work but may need to log often, if i'm busy i won't be able to log in at all. I usually get home by 515pm or so and I know that's a bit late for the UK (1115pm). but I'm game to log on then and play for sure.

Copy cat!