Early Access Novel.

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Hipnos

Early Access Novel.

Post by Hipnos »

Some guy gets caught up in some shinanigans, falls in love (or doesn't), sorts out the shinanigans and carries on with his life (or doesn't). The End.
My new novel is available on Amazon's new 'Early Access' section. Depending on 'feedback' the story could go anywhere! You decide!
As has become common knowledge, the best way to create an artistic project is to chuck a whole bunch of disparate ideas that have been vomited onto the forums by the 'community' and I'm taking it to it's logical conclusion.
I have tentatively (and somewhat hopefully) titled it "The Horse".

Rant over.
Stormweaver

Re: Early Access Novel.

Post by Stormweaver »

"The horse was a wall written, through provoking noel about"

If you wish to see my review of 'The Horse' completed, I'll need you to buy access to it in it's incomplete state, just £5! Spelling errors will be fixed along the way, promie.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Ulfengaard

Post by Ulfengaard »

I adore this thread and all it stands for. Viva la horse. After X Rebirth, I have vowed never to preorder or early access again
Awfulcopter wrote:...nothing says harmony with nature better than leaves that bleed. AMIRITE?
dawnraider wrote:I think we need to stop asking how stupid people can be. I think they're starting to take it as a challenge :)
EpicAaron

Post by EpicAaron »

When will production of the early access movie adaptation start? I have an incredibly short attention span you know. I can't be bothered with reading books and/or proper development times.
BTW Community Server Discord: https://discord.gg/arZpuYW
Spoiler
Show
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Well, I guess it's as good a time as any to promote my early access album then. It's just a drum-track at present, but with community support I hope to hire a band to play the various instruments in a manner that is based on community input.

Once it's finished, it will of course sound exactly like the album every person out there is hoping to listen to since you will all have a hand in composing it.
Taleric

Post by Taleric »

Awesome are their tier perks for different buy in amounts?
Hipnos

Post by Hipnos »

EpicAaron wrote:When will production of the early access movie adaptation start? I have an incredibly short attention span you know. I can't be bothered with reading books and/or proper development times.
Production started three years ago. We already have half a script ready (based on the two lines I've written of the book). Interest is massive so get in early folks!
Hipnos

Post by Hipnos »

FlowerChild wrote:Well, I guess it's as good a time as any to promote my early access album then. It's just a drum-track at present, but with community support I hope to hire a band to play the various instruments in a manner that is based on community input.

Once it's finished, it will of course sound exactly like the album every person out there is hoping to listen to since you will all have a hand in composing it.
Ooh, can the first track be in C minor and start with the second then a flat fifth? I can hear it already.
Taleric wrote:Awesome are their tier perks for different buy in amounts?
Of course there are! The Kickstarter project will be up tomorrow afternoon. £10 gets you a cameo in the book, £100 and you'll get to kill off a character of your choice!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Hipnos wrote: Ooh, can the first track be in C minor and start with the second then a flat fifth? I can hear it already.
You'll have to buy-in at the 100$+ level in order to pick individual notes, but sure :)
EpicAaron

Post by EpicAaron »

Golly, the funding has already been completed! Let's all donate another ten thousand above the goal anyway. That'll really give the writers and composers an incentive to finish their work rather than leave it in a perpetual state of inconsistent and incomplete updates.
BTW Community Server Discord: https://discord.gg/arZpuYW
Spoiler
Show
ExpHP

Post by ExpHP »

So wait, if I pledge 25$, do I get to pick an adjective used to describe a minor character in addition to the thank-you haikou and having my name written on the backside of your typewriter? Or do I just get the adjective?

In any case, though, I think I'll go with "incandescent."
Magnas

Post by Magnas »

FlowerChild wrote:Once it's finished, it will of course sound exactly like the album every person out there is hoping to listen to since you will all have a hand in composing it.
Hell yeah! I've been yearning for a symphonic-polka-folk-funk album for ages!
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

Magnas wrote:Hell yeah! I've been yearning for a symphonic-polka-folk-funk album for ages!
Sorry darling, I donated at the highest tier and it's now Ethiopian-jazz-influenced melodic grindcore, with a bit of hip-hop thrown into it.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Magnas

Post by Magnas »

You know what? I'll take it. That sounds pretty damn amazing.
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

Magnas wrote:You know what? I'll take it. That sounds pretty damn amazing.
Especially the 40-piece kazoo section makes it come alive I think, in a beehive stuck with you in an elevator kind of way.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx