Hi.

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
B B B

Hi.

Post by B B B »

Long time lurker, with no posts, and I just recently noticed Rule 5 of the forums. So I guess its about time to introduce myself.

Hi.

I've been playing minecraft on and off since BETA 1.3_01, and I started playing around with mods sometime around BETA 1.5.

Of course, one of these mods was BTW, and I played it exclusively up until about the 1.3 (full) release, after which I started to focus on my studies at school.

I created an account on here a while back, but I never bothered to post. It was too scary, with my lack of contribution to this community and all. Only reason I made an account in the first place was to keep track of which topics I had read.

My younger siblings recently got me back into Minecraft, and after looking at all the updates over the past year or so it's a bit overwhelming, but well, can't stop change.

Of course, I got back into BTW, and a lot of things have changed there as well. But it feels more like minecraft than Minecraft, so there's that.

So in summary, [Hello], I'm a lurker, I like BTW, and I'll continue to lurk.
TheGreatIntelligence

Re: Hi.

Post by TheGreatIntelligence »

Wait does this count as making a spam post to bypass rule #5 or is this OK?
Saaaaaandviiich.. Saaaaandviiich....
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

TheGreatIntelligence wrote:Wait does this count as making a spam post to bypass rule #5 or is this OK?
Relax man. You don't need to take it upon yourself to point fingers over perceived rule infractions.
TheGreatIntelligence

Post by TheGreatIntelligence »

FlowerChild wrote:
TheGreatIntelligence wrote:Wait does this count as making a spam post to bypass rule #5 or is this OK?
Relax man. You don't need to take it upon yourself to point fingers over perceived rule infractions.
Sorry, I was just a bit confused about it.
On another note, welcome to the forums! And Hell as we know it!
Saaaaaandviiich.. Saaaaandviiich....
myrkana

Post by myrkana »

hellu :) welcome to the forums ^.^ what does your name mean? do the b's stand for something?
Rawr :D
Xeo

Post by Xeo »

I'm really hoping your name is an eu4 reference (big blue blob) :)
Also, welcome to the forums man!