Request for Last Days texture pack conversion

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
Gunnerman21

Request for Last Days texture pack conversion

Post by Gunnerman21 »

I would like someone to convert the Last Days texture pack for Better Than Wolves. I would do it myself but I neither have the software, nor the artistic skill to do so.

It's a 32x pack that is Sci-fi apocalypse themed and has "story" changing textures like water purifiers instead of wheat, and metal plate instead of stone. It's been my favorite texture pack for years now, but I don't use it because it's not compatible with BTW. There's no time limit on this so whoever does it shouldn't feel rushed :)

Here is a link to the pack: Link
The pack does come with custom sounds as well, but they are optional.
Spoiler
Show
I am... THE TAXI MAN.
Gilberreke

Re: Request for Last Days texture pack conversion

Post by Gilberreke »

I'd take a look at what's needed, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to download the 1.5.2 version.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Gunnerman21

Post by Gunnerman21 »

a quick google revealed this link: http://minecraft-forum.net/v/file/rjt3ynw4

Hopefully not too sketchy.. Downloaded it myself to find it also comes with a lot of mod textures as well. (ic2, ee, etc.)
Spoiler
Show
I am... THE TAXI MAN.
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

Yeah, if you can manage to get a hold of a clean 1.5.2 vanilla version, I'll take a look for you :)
Gunnerman21

Post by Gunnerman21 »

I looked around but can't find a clean version. I think I'll make one myself by just deleting the mod textures. Although I could put them in a separate folder in case you'd like to use any parts for BTW, would that be okay? Or just clean it?
Spoiler
Show
I am... THE TAXI MAN.
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

Gunnerman21 wrote:I looked around but can't find a clean version. I think I'll make one myself by just deleting the mod textures. Although I could put them in a separate folder in case you'd like to use any parts for BTW, would that be okay? Or just clean it?
Yeah, sure, separate folder might be fine. I'm not promising I'll make this, but if it's easy to do, I'll at least contribute a few textures to get you started.
Gunnerman21

Post by Gunnerman21 »

Sounds good :) I placed hopefully all the mod textures in the "Other" folder. Here's the link to the new file.
Spoiler
Show
I am... THE TAXI MAN.