BTW Server

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
erikdk321

BTW Server

Post by erikdk321 »

You might wanna leave more server info than that.
Ramzax

Re: Jlcustomz BTW Server

Post by Ramzax »

Well what more do you need? I gave the website, which has all of the server info on it. Its like handing you a dictionary and then you don't know what to do with it.
eternal8phoenix

Post by eternal8phoenix »

Ramzax wrote:Well what more do you need? I gave the website, which has all of the server info on it. Its like handing you a dictionary and then you don't know what to do with it.
That's kinda a stupid comparison mate. If someone randomly gave me a dictionary I wouldn't know what to do with it, despite knowing how to use one. I'd just look at them like they were mad and ditch it. If they gave me a dictionary and told me to look up "lemonade" I'd at least know what they wanted me to do.

On topic:

It has the address on it. That is all.
-It doesn't have any rules for the BTW server (I'd guess you wanted the KGB rules to carry over, but no-where is that stated. Also you can only see those if you look in the KGB section, which a BTW player wouldn't since they aren't there to play KGB)
-It doesn't tell you anything about any of the optional mode in it (Eg hardcore player names, large biomes vs normal biomes)
-It doesn't say what the policy is regarding building near spawn. Some servers are picky about that.
-I'm assuming you are a server admin for this server, so introduce yourself, since you are fairly new to the forums and therefore people might be hesitant to join in case of personality clashes. Introduce the server too, what kind of player you'd like to join, that sort of thing.
Ramzax

Post by Ramzax »

Snip -Flower
Rob

Post by Rob »

Rampage's Avatar on his forum looks familiar. Isn't he a member of this forum? Why didn't he post up a link to the BTW server? Just curious.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Ummm...no.

Rampage and I may have an uneasy truce over on MCF, but sneakily advertising his servers here is a surefire way to wreck that.