EmeraldCrack co-op /white list

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Dale

Re: EmeraldCrack co-op /white list

Post by Dale »

Server went down, getting it back up now.
DaveYanakov "Animals spawn in tall grass because pokemans"...
Western-Knight

Post by Western-Knight »

I figured it out
Last edited by Western-Knight on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
A knight without armor in a savage land.
Dale

Post by Dale »

Server has been upgraded due to todays crash. I am happoy that EmeraldCrack has been so popular lately, so much so that it crashed. Anyways, please enjoy the upgrade. Hope it actually translates well to your pc's!
VegasGoat

Post by VegasGoat »

So who built this? I ended up on the inside because of portal linkage and had to punch my way out because of poor planning (didn't bring enough picks). Sorry for the damage, if I can ever get back there with some smooth stone I'll fix it. Not likely though since I died shortly after leaving, then found it again, then died again.
Spoiler
Show
The outside entrance (you can see on the right where I punched my way out and closed the hole). There's a lever hidden up top there.

Inside, a fireplace and portal, and that's it.

A better view of the fireplace.

blazefiredeath

Post by blazefiredeath »

IGN: Badblaze
Minecraft Experience: Three years, I'm pretty much an expert with minecraft.
BTW Experience: I used to play around the middle of 2012 and now I've started again for about 2 weeks. I had an underground hemp and pumpkin farm in my last singleplayer save with 6 chickens living in my base and an iron pick when four zombies raped me :D.
I just really want a server to relax on and play on.
Dale

Post by Dale »

blazefiredeath wrote:IGN: Badblaze
Minecraft Experience: Three years, I'm pretty much an expert with minecraft.
BTW Experience: I used to play around the middle of 2012 and now I've started again for about 2 weeks. I had an underground hemp and pumpkin farm in my last singleplayer save with 6 chickens living in my base and an iron pick when four zombies raped me :D.
I just really want a server to relax on and play on.
I will whitelist you, but you are on probation as you have no one who can vouch for you on the server, and only one forum post. So dont be surprised if I spy on you :) Welcome to the server.
Dale

Post by Dale »

...Guys CATS are NOT immune to the nether effects. Also SQUID...
Spoiler
Show
can throw your weapon into the water! I lost my battleaxe this way thinking it glitched out of existence when the squid reached for me.
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Ill have to test what happens to those right myah! (you get it, myah because cats haha, i will show myself out)
Dale

Post by Dale »

Would anyone be interested in "teaming" with anyone on the server? The hardcore death functionality works with teams afaik. Let me know here or in game guys thanks.
Terus_

Post by Terus_ »

1. IGN: Terus_

2. BTW/ Minecraft experience: I wanna say about a year of BtW experience off and on. Still getting used to some of the newer changes but I can reliable get myself up to recyclable iron at least. Redstone is something I'm not very good at yet. Like to think of myself as an aesthetic > practical builder.

3. Anything else you'd like to add: After playing on the Diamond Hills server its gotten too quiet and nobody really plays on it anymore so I've been looking for another place to hang out in for a bit. I'm fairy active at the moment though that could change at some point. Currently I can put in about 4 or so hours a day unless I get distracted by a different game. So far I've been running around doing my own thing and building up bases solo but I'd like to give some more co-operative play a shot.
*quick edit* Forgot to mention I'm in US Central Time to give you an idea of when I might be online.
Dale

Post by Dale »

Terus_ wrote:1. IGN: Terus_

2. BTW/ Minecraft experience: I wanna say about a year of BtW experience off and on. Still getting used to some of the newer changes but I can reliable get myself up to recyclable iron at least. Redstone is something I'm not very good at yet. Like to think of myself as an aesthetic > practical builder.

3. Anything else you'd like to add: After playing on the Diamond Hills server its gotten too quiet and nobody really plays on it anymore so I've been looking for another place to hang out in for a bit. I'm fairy active at the moment though that could change at some point. Currently I can put in about 4 or so hours a day unless I get distracted by a different game. So far I've been running around doing my own thing and building up bases solo but I'd like to give some more co-operative play a shot.
*quick edit* Forgot to mention I'm in US Central Time to give you an idea of when I might be online.
Yes Terus of course you may join us, :) Welcome to the server!
Dale

Post by Dale »

Who has the dragon egg? It is supposed to be placed somewhere at Aradanwens netherhub.
Aradanwen II

Post by Aradanwen II »

Dale wrote:Who has the dragon egg? It is supposed to be placed somewhere at Aradanwens netherhub.
i have hidden until we got a place to put, dont worry :)
Steve learns the same way he learns everything else: via maddeningly painful bursts of possibly psychic, definitely psychotic inspiration.
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Sorry for barely being on the past week, have been busy and not felt like playing :) I might come on tonight though.
Dale

Post by Dale »

Aradanwen II wrote:
Dale wrote:Who has the dragon egg? It is supposed to be placed somewhere at Aradanwens netherhub.
i have hidden until we got a place to put, dont worry :)
Do you need something to make a place for it? Or perhaps need help making a structure? If your going for big id be happy to help get it done. The egg is the rarest thing in the game, deserves to be seen :)
Dale

Post by Dale »

Netherrack? What Netherack? Oh that stuff underneath my lawn of pure evil? Totally forgot about that stuff!
Terus_

Post by Terus_ »

Found some work so I'm gonna be busy for a month or so. Sorry for not joining in lately.
Aradanwen II

Post by Aradanwen II »

it seems another portal links to my part of the netherhub (my portal there to be exact), and keeps bringing mobs into my nether area, however has a portal linking to it, please tell.
Last edited by Aradanwen II on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve learns the same way he learns everything else: via maddeningly painful bursts of possibly psychic, definitely psychotic inspiration.
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Dale... i really need to take a look at your automated kiln and especially automated turntable thing... Im a nub
EDIT: arad showed me his design
Last edited by erikdk321 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dale

Post by Dale »

Aradanwen II wrote:it seems another portal links to my netherhub (my portal there to be exact), and keeps bringing mobs into my nether area, however has a portal linking to it, please tell.
It "seems"? Do you know for sure if there is one? Cause that has been happening for a long time. Also I like how you say your netherhub ;P
Aradanwen II

Post by Aradanwen II »

Dale wrote:
Aradanwen II wrote:it seems another portal links to my netherhub (my portal there to be exact), and keeps bringing mobs into my nether area, however has a portal linking to it, please tell.
It "seems"? Do you know for sure if there is one? Cause that has been happening for a long time. Also I like how you say your netherhub ;P
well i dont know where and if the is another one, but my own portal is secure wich leaves little other options..
Abysmal

Post by Abysmal »

Rather informal way to post this but,

ElementaiDiamond: IGN

Already introduced myself so ill skip the application details as ive met most of the players here. Co op isn't really my style but seems like a neat place.

Edit: Seems the server is offline, I am not having an easy time finding a server it seems.
Dale

Post by Dale »

Abysmal wrote:Rather informal way to post this but,

Already introduced myself so ill skip the application details as ive met most of the players here. Co op isn't really my style but seems like a neat place.

Edit: Seems the server is offline, I am not having an easy time finding a server it seems.
Really sorry about the server being down, working with the host to get it back up. They have been so unreliable.
Abysmal

Post by Abysmal »

Dale wrote:
Abysmal wrote:Rather informal way to post this but,

Really sorry about the server being down, working with the host to get it back up. They have been so unreliable.
Perhaps consider a better hosting provider?
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

#GETMCPROHOSTINGPLEASEOMG
In all cereal, they are the best. Good customersupport, usually stable and alot of uptime (if it goes down, it will be up shortly after), generally just awesomesauce.