New Release! (BTW V4.8915)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: New Release! (BTW V4.8915)

Post by FlowerChild »

Shengji wrote:The new spiders are just wonderful, -=SPOILER=- is inspired!
Thanks man! If you ever have the time and feel inspired to do a write up of your overall experiences after your time away from the mod, I'd love to hear them.

I'm getting *very* close indeed now to finalizing BTW's balance so those kind of observations would be of particular value :)

If you're worried about spoilers, feel free to just PM anything like that to me.
Shengji

Post by Shengji »

FlowerChild wrote:
Thanks man! If you ever have the time and feel inspired to do a write up of your overall experiences after your time away from the mod, I'd love to hear them.

I'm getting *very* close indeed now to finalizing BTW's balance so those kind of observations would be of particular value :)

If you're worried about spoilers, feel free to just PM anything like that to me.

I certainly will - I'm still yet to experience some new things so I'm holding off until I can see everything in context, it's specifically the nether that I haven't explored fully - I very much lucked out in my world with my first nether access so it was artificially easy but I've relocated and will access a more representative area!
7 months, 37 different border checks and counting.
turtlemuncher

Post by turtlemuncher »

Wow i dont have time to test all these changes!!!! 0_0 dang community service taking up all my time. anyway pig breeding is awesome now it doesnt suck so much when i get potatos. i shall have to make it to a jungle one of these days and try to find that new spider...