The Deco Add-on. (updated 04/25/2019) [4.ABCFAFBFC]

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
jackatthekilns

Re: The Deco Add-on. (updated 04/25/2019) [4.ABCFAFBFC]

Post by jackatthekilns »

Thank you @DawnRaider, I appreciate it. But also, if its too much of a pain don't feel any pressure from me.
Yhetti

Post by Yhetti »

I use MCPatcher and it worked, however for the past couple months if I use a newer version of Java it causes all sorts of weird crashes on startup. I'm on the Linux though.
jackatthekilns

Post by jackatthekilns »

Bonemeal and fertilizer don't seem to be working on the newer crops. At least with the new wheat. is there a way to disable the fertilizer change?
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

I can look at how that's being done. I think the fertilizer had to be done the way it was in order to be able to spawn the new flowers without changing the bonemeal class. I really do not want to remove the ability to spawn grass and flowers because that's pretty core to my aesthetic designs (And is the only way to get deco flowers). I get why FC did it for vanilla bonemeal but it's kind of antithetical to this addon, and only affects balance very minorly, especially requiring dung.

In the meantime, you can just throw the bonemeal onto the tilled dirt. I'll try to see this weekend what's wrong with the right click usage though.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
jackatthekilns

Post by jackatthekilns »

thanks, I hadn't thought of throwing it. that will work for the time being.
Yhetti

Post by Yhetti »

After fertilizer was added, I removed the ability for bonemeal to create flowers when you right click on a grass block. Instead, fertilizer can be used to generate flowers on a grass block....Bonemeal was supposed to just grow one block of tall grass on top of a grass block, while fertilizer gives you a whole mess of flowers, including the new flowers from Deco.

I'm not sure if that's what you guys are talking about, but another thing to consider if you go to edit bone meal/fertilizer, is that Bone meal is considered a dye, and the Item dyePowder was edited to include twice as many dyes. I think the changes to bonemeal and dye are in the same file.