How to lose weight?

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
supermeatnoob

How to lose weight?

Post by supermeatnoob »

I run and run and run and my minecraft character is still fat. How to make him lose the weight? (Legit question). Hardcore hunger is interesting.
Gabecraft1234

Re: How to lose weight?

Post by Gabecraft1234 »

use a hand crank.
Gunnerman21

Post by Gunnerman21 »

Get the hunger bar below the fat bar. Fat will be used up instead of food
Spoiler
Show
I am... THE TAXI MAN.
supermeatnoob

Post by supermeatnoob »

Another question, for some reason zombies are breaking into my cow pen, how to prevent this without using blocks to block up the pen?
Gunnerman21

Post by Gunnerman21 »

if im imagining your cow pen correctly, its a fence with a fence gate. Zombies can now break fence gates. So what i do is replace the fence with 3 block walls and the fence gate with ladders starting one block above ground level. This creates a two way path that only you can access. But if you're not sure if cows are being killed by zombies, then its probably the "animal walking into walls" glitch, and thats not fixed yet.
Spoiler
Show
I am... THE TAXI MAN.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

supermeatnoob wrote:Another question, for some reason zombies are breaking into my cow pen, how to prevent this without using blocks to block up the pen?
How to make something, in a world made of blocks...without using blocks.

I'd use blocks personally.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
supermeatnoob

Post by supermeatnoob »

Gunnerman21 wrote:if im imagining your cow pen correctly, its a fence with a fence gate. Zombies can now break fence gates. So what i do is replace the fence with 3 block walls and the fence gate with ladders starting one block above ground level. This creates a two way path that only you can access. But if you're not sure if cows are being killed by zombies, then its probably the "animal walking into walls" glitch, and thats not fixed yet.
Yeah I think it might be the walk through walls, but it seems they only do it with fences. Its very annoying since every time i breed one it just walks out of the fence when Im in my house. Hopefully it will be fixed ^_^. They also hug the sides of the fences for some reason, i dont know why.
Nikkentobi

Post by Nikkentobi »

Personally, i think the best way is to change your lifestyle... cut your sugar intake (no colas, sugary drinks etc) and eating low glycemic index food... whole wheat, oats etc. Also try to avoid fatty food.... I manage to lose 20 pounds simply by changing what i eat...

(yeah, just can't resist doing this... i laughed so hard at first at the thread title thinking the OP has been 'immersed' too deep in BTW that he/she'll ask for losing weight tips in this forum.... then 2 seconds later, i realised that it's actually a legit question in BTW :D.... Bravo FC... Bravo!!!)
jkievlan

Post by jkievlan »

supermeatnoob wrote:Yeah I think it might be the walk through walls, but it seems they only do it with fences. Its very annoying since every time i breed one it just walks out of the fence when Im in my house. Hopefully it will be fixed ^_^. They also hug the sides of the fences for some reason, i dont know why.
The same thing happens to me. One way to fix it is to surround your pen with transparent block walls (glass, for instance) instead of fences.

Personally, I just use fences, with my pen raised two blocks above ground level, and a ladder up to the gate (starting one block above the ground so zombies can't climb it). Cows still glitch out, and then they wander around till they're killed by me or a squid (zombies don't get into my base, but it does have a shoreline). It's not a huge problem to lose a few cows...the pen is big enough and full enough that my losses are minor. Be careful if you only have a few cows, though. Also, make sure you design things so a wandering cow can't get nether-infected and then die near the pen.
BlackCat

Post by BlackCat »

Live on the moon, you will weigh less.

As far as reducing your mass though, probably you should use a hand crank.
Ribky: eh, maybe kinda iffy at first, but you grew on me like a glorious tumor of innovation
Detritus: A whole lot of walls decided they wanted to give you a hug, but you're allergic to walls

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/illogicallycompact
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

If you reduce you're food level below your fat, fat will start to go away.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!