New to BTW

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Espresso

New to BTW

Post by Espresso »

Hey everyone,
Just started using BTW and... well... I kinda get a braingasm every time i start up Minecraft now, as it's just so mind blowing. [To much? Sorry, I can't help it:)]
I absolutely love it. Before, I was just scavenging Forge mods looking for something interesting, and the only thing keeping me away was that BTW wasn't really compatible with much, but I decided, "What the hell, I'll take a swing at it." I really love it. I love the actual challenge it adds to the game and just the new aspect it brings. Then I also saw the kind of stuff Forge appeared to be doing to FC and BTW, and I just completely dropped forge, because I don't like supporting that type of stuff. I haven't really even wanted anything else in the game because BTW has really just added what I was missing. So I totally support this mod and will be recommending it to anyone who hasn't yet tried it. Full respect to FC and the BTW community. I am really excited to see what more can come from this mod and it's developer in the future :)
Ulfengaard

Re: New to BTW

Post by Ulfengaard »

Espresso wrote:the only thing keeping me away was that BTW wasn't really compatible with much, but I decided, "What the hell, I'll take a swing at it."
Good job. Welcome to the fold. You'll find one of the deepest and longest-running game experiences available. Enjoy!
Awfulcopter wrote:...nothing says harmony with nature better than leaves that bleed. AMIRITE?
dawnraider wrote:I think we need to stop asking how stupid people can be. I think they're starting to take it as a challenge :)
Jesar

Post by Jesar »

Your blood will belong to the bark!
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Reminder: If something is not trying to kill you, FC simply hasn't made it capable of doing so yet.

Other than that, good luck and happy trails. Life and death are just two well-developed sides of the coin in this mod.
Slstoev

Post by Slstoev »

DiamondArms wrote:Reminder: If something is not trying to kill you, FC simply hasn't made it capable of doing so yet.

Other than that, good luck and happy trails. Life and death are just two well-developed sides of the coin in this mod.
Villagers can't kill you yet... until FC finishes Hardcore Vilagers.
nmarshall23

Post by nmarshall23 »

DiamondArms wrote:Reminder: If something is not trying to kill you, FC simply hasn't made it capable of doing so yet.
Keep an eye on those sheep. They look harmless..
Ulfengaard wrote:BTW by FC: Fixing vanilla, one version at a time. :)
Gears

Post by Gears »

nmarshall23 wrote:
Keep an eye on those sheep. They look harmless..
Didn't we have a joke a while back where we were talking about making some guy's sheep eat a wolf after it killed everything in his animal pit?
FlowerChild wrote:For example, I'm feeling such a whim right now, and look forward with anticipation to the feeling of satisfaction that shall come from acting upon it.
Former Drill Sergeant and cranky gamer