So long and thanks for all the good times!

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
SterlingRed

So long and thanks for all the good times!

Post by SterlingRed »

I am not entirely disappearing all at once, but I've reached a point in my life where my priorities are shifting and my time and attention will be focused else where. I'll still post now and then and probably follow btw and rth development but for all practical purposes I'm moving my free time off the computer. This may change in the future and I may be able to pop into btw now and then, but as things are now, it looks like my time with btw is ending.
I've been playing btw exclusively since the yogaboo invasion and have been part of this community since these forums began. I've had an absolute blast with btw over the last couple of years and quite a few laughs and fond memories from the forums. So thanks to FlowerChild for recognizing the potential Mc had and turning it into the game it could have been! I really love what you've created and I have a lot of respect for what you've done. I'll even admit your design discussions and opinions have influenced my own design choices in my real life job even though it's not game design, I do work as a mechanical engineer in a design role.
Thanks to everyone in this community, you guys are one of the best online communities I've been part of and I love the discussions that have taken place here.

So yep. Peace out and continue having a blast with the mod!
~SterlingRed
Gormador

Re: So long and thanks for all the good times!

Post by Gormador »

"moving your free time off the computer" ? How is that even possible ? I don't get the concept...

Anyway, take care and all the best for what's next for you :-)

Oh, and don't forget your towel!
FlowerChild wrote:If you have a suggestion, I recommend that it have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from its vagina to warrant posting it at this point in time.
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

Gormador wrote:"moving your free time off the computer" ? How is that even possible ? I don't get the concept...

Anyway, take care and all the best for what's next for you :-)

Oh, and don't forget your towel!
Well I'm moving, getting married, and going on a honeymoon all in the next two weeks. So yes there will be free time and towels... ;-)
Gormador

Post by Gormador »

SterlingRed wrote: Well I'm moving, getting married, and going on a honeymoon all in the next two weeks. So yes there will be free time and towels... ;-)
Oh wow! Congrats dude! Towel time indeed!
Last edited by Gormador on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FlowerChild wrote:If you have a suggestion, I recommend that it have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from its vagina to warrant posting it at this point in time.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Free towels!

You'll be missed man! But you're onto better things for sure :)
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Lars

Post by Lars »

Congratulations man! I hope your marriage and honeymoon will be unforgettable! (In a good way!)
Maybe one day we'll have SterlingBlue and SterlingPink on the RTH2 forums? :D
Anyway, much luck, happiness and good health to you sir!