Butter Churn

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Gunnerman21

Butter Churn

Post by Gunnerman21 »

An early game machine block like the millstone, powered by handcrank or machine power.

Has an input of milk and an output of cream, butter, or cheese. (like Runescape)

I have search the forum for this idea and nothing vaguely similar came up.
Spoiler
Show
I am... THE TAXI MAN.
Azdoine

Re: Butter Churn

Post by Azdoine »

Okay, and now what the fuck can I do with butter and cheese? Why would I make cheese instead of farming the cows I got the milk from?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

And I even warned you not to...

Enjoy your vacation dude.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

You know man...what's particularly annoying about this suggestion is that I've been considering a churn for a very long time now, hence my mentions of better integrating milk into the progression and that kind of thing. On its own, the above idea is relatively useless with the devil being in the details of how it fits into the rest of the game, especially considering that it would need a blockID and thus needs to be strongly justified by usage at all stages of the game.

I now feel fairly sapped of any motivation to work on such a thing mind you.

Again, for the hundredth time: I don't want your suggestions. I really don't. There was no manna flowing forth from this one's hootch on its own. It was all the other thought and planning I've put into it that would have made it good.