I had a nightmare ...

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Nekhs

I had a nightmare ...

Post by Nekhs »

... and in it, a bunch of random-ass crap happened, but the thing I actually remember about it is that I said something incredibly, ridiculously stupid and got myself banned from these forums.

I am a terrible geek.

I think the reason it'd bother me is because this is honestly one of the best communities, with some of the best moderation out there, that I've seen. Being on the wrong side of the banhammer would be very sad, in part because if I did something to warrant it, I'd pretty much deserve what I got.

So yeah! How about that regionally-appropriate sports team?
Check my stream at http://www.twitch.tv/nekhs.
It's usually on sometime between 12AM-3:30AM CST.
Sorry if I don't immediately reply in chat, I'm usually too busy playing the game to notice.
Vexalor

Re: I had a nightmare ...

Post by Vexalor »

Yes, I also feel that the Better than Wolves community is one of the strongest mod communities I have ever seen. It really does add to the Better than Wolves experience. I think it remains like this for two primary reasons. First, unlike most modders, FC is extremely active in his mod's community. I mean, you just don't see the average modder even respond to or read many of the posts on a mod-specific forum like this, let alone on MCF, both of which FC does. Second, this community has generally reasonable and agreeable people. This is mostly because such a strict yet simple set of rules is enforced universally and fairly here. Just compare to MCF: there, moderators can't/don't even begin to read every post, and, primarily because of this, there are hordes of very annoying people spamming for updates and requesting silly features and trolling everyone that no one can control.