4.65b

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
megalolo72

4.65b

Post by megalolo72 »

After a few tries it seems that method doesn't work anymore with 4.65b

Starting from a fresh 1.4.7 minecraft .jar i can install 4.64 without any problem but 4.65b won't work.

MC works but the mod isn't active

Still searching what's the problem
megalolo72

Re: 4.65b

Post by megalolo72 »

oops, it seems i missed to explain i'm using mcpatcher method for installation

Anyway is there someone else having problems installing 4.65b ??
Itamarcu

Post by Itamarcu »

Are you sure you're following the installation guide? Make sure you also installed Modloader 1.4.7.

And try installing it without MCPatcher just to be sure it isn't a problem with it.
You know what you should read? Worm. Here you go: https://parahumans.wordpress.com/catego ... tion/1-01/
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

There was a thing in another thread about an incompatibility between MCPatcher and the latest BTW. The author of MCPatcher also popped into the BTW MCF thread to say it was fixed.

I'm heading to bed, so I'll leave you to find the details, but this happened within the past day or two on the MCF thread.
Gormador

Post by Gormador »

You will even find the solution on this forum, a couple of topic under this one :
http://sargunster.com/btwforum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7158

Basically : go to the McPatcher HD thread, download the latest "1.4.7 & earlier" version (it's in a spoiler) and re patch your game. You should be good.
FlowerChild wrote:If you have a suggestion, I recommend that it have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from its vagina to warrant posting it at this point in time.
megalolo72

Post by megalolo72 »

Thank you all.

I was doing a lot of things wrong so :

1 - when i added BTW 4.65b to MCPatcher i forgot to select only the minecraft-jar folder (NOOB!!!)
2 - It's essential to have MCPatcher 2.4.5_04 to avoid black screen at launch
3 - Finally enjoyed BTW 4.65b with HD textre and Battosay TP

Thanks again.