[4.80] Wyld Wilderness Non-Anarchy Server

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Foxy Boxes

[4.80] Wyld Wilderness Non-Anarchy Server

Post by Foxy Boxes »

I've decided to start a new world on a server and decided "Hey, why not have it open to everyone?". It's only a small server, supporting 12 people at maximum. There are a few basic rules:

No griefing - This is basically what it says on the tin, but also extends to unwanted help.
No building at central spawn - As the original spawn point is where anyone new would come in, I want them dropped into the wild without support (with the possible exception of a few hidden auto-breeders to restock the animal population).
No stealing - This isn't anarchy and therefore stealing isn't allowed.

Obviously in addition to the above cheaters will be banned. There is a whitelist in operation and it is at my discretion whether you are accepted or not. All (non-vanilla) hardcore modes are on, although HCSpawn may be turned off at some point. This isn't exactly a Co-operative server, lining your base with traps to ensnare or kill other players is fine, but neither is it an Anarchy server, therfore no going out of your way to kill other people/wreck their bases/steal their stuff.

So yeah, post if you want in on the whitelist.
Server Address: 81.19.208.108:25965

EDIT: Server is on easy... for now.
Last edited by Foxy Boxes on Sat May 11, 2013 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
On the internet you can be whatever you want. It's surprising so many people choose to be stupid.
ignika42

Re: [4.64] Wyld Wilderness Non-Anarchy Server

Post by ignika42 »

I haven't played BTW multiplayer in quite a while, but now that I'm starting to really get back into it, I'd like to give it a shot.

IGN: ignika42
A madman sat in his empire of dust and ashes. Little knowing of the glory he would achieve. Far away, the idiots and fools dreamt of a shining new future. A future now doomed to never happen.
Foxy Boxes

Post by Foxy Boxes »

Added, nice to have you around!
On the internet you can be whatever you want. It's surprising so many people choose to be stupid.
PeachMa5t3r

Post by PeachMa5t3r »

ign - peach774 would love to join
primetoxinz

Post by primetoxinz »

I would like to finally join a better than wolves server
PRIMETOXINZ
myrkana

Post by myrkana »

I'd like to join :) myrkana is my ign

I'm looking for a server thats fresh so I can try out the new changes while having people to talk to :)
Rawr :D
Foxy Boxes

Post by Foxy Boxes »

Myrkana, you're in - enjoy. As for everyone else, I'm still debating it.
myrkana

Post by myrkana »

woot thanks :D and on I go to many deaths xD
Rawr :D
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

I'd be very interested in joining a new BTW server. There's one I've been playing on before but spawn was heavily developed before HCH was added so I would really like to experience a server from the beginning now :P

IGN: JakeZKAM
Foxy Boxes

Post by Foxy Boxes »

Jake's in.
ignika42

Post by ignika42 »

Just a heads up, server seems to be having some stability issues, went to log back in, and even though I was the only one online, and wasn't doing any lag-inducing exploration, I was getting tons of server lag, walked from my base to the nearby cave system only to be snapped back to the door of my base by it, so I went to the nether, just to get a structure built on the nether end of my portal to protect it from ghast fireballs, and ended up dying suddenly, going from full health to dead in one shot, from ghast fireballs that I never saw, and that never made a sound (there was no ghast cry or anything, just explosive death). after I respawned I was disconnected with an end of stream message.
A madman sat in his empire of dust and ashes. Little knowing of the glory he would achieve. Far away, the idiots and fools dreamt of a shining new future. A future now doomed to never happen.
Foxy Boxes

Post by Foxy Boxes »

Whatever it is should be fine now. Downside of the server restarting every 40 minutes if no-one's present is that it'll be harder to find the cause - although it may have just been from being on for so long.
ignika42

Post by ignika42 »

Yeah, whatever the cause, it seems to be fine now.

Now to find my way home!
LiveInPain

Post by LiveInPain »

Hello, I would like to join if possible.
IGN: LiveInPain
johnnyjr100

Post by johnnyjr100 »

Hello, i would like to join the server, my IGN is johnnyjr100
ignika42

Post by ignika42 »

Server appears to be down again.
Foxy Boxes

Post by Foxy Boxes »

Server's back up, not sure why it stopped.
PeachMa5t3r

Post by PeachMa5t3r »

Related to my application for whitelist to this server:
I was curious if we have been denied. I'm in no rush, just curious. I'm a trust worthy player. I play on Ehsan's server ask him if you need to.
Foxy Boxes

Post by Foxy Boxes »

To be honest I just haven't had the time. Restarting the servers a single button push, but to check everyone out then add them to the wishlist takes more time than I have atm. When I get time I'll update the server and ask around.
Remuthra

Post by Remuthra »

I would also like to apply to join. IGN is over there. <--
FlowerChild:I'm not going to hold back on having rampaging hordes lobbing greek fire into your base if I so desire, because you want to build a tree house.
Foxy Boxes

Post by Foxy Boxes »

Server's going offline for a while whilst I update. Still not had time to review any whitelist applicants between work, more work and revision, sorry.

EDIT: Aaand updated.
Foxy Boxes

Re: [4.68] Wyld Wilderness Non-Anarchy Server

Post by Foxy Boxes »

Please endure a brief period of down-time whilst the server updates. Thank you for your cooperation.

EDIT: We thank you for your cooperation, the server has been fully updated.
WeedFather

Re: [4.80] Wyld Wilderness Non-Anarchy Server

Post by WeedFather »

It's boring playing alone.

IGN:Jamarcel
Foxy Boxes

Post by Foxy Boxes »

Sorry guys, none of you are active enough on the forums to give me a good read on you.
BobSlingblade679

Post by BobSlingblade679 »

I would like to be whitelisted. Ign is bobslingblade679 (all lowe-case)

I've been on Edolas for a while now but I'd like to play on a relatively new server with the most recent hc changes.