Fat men Float

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Mr. Nobody

Fat men Float

Post by Mr. Nobody »

Tieing in with hardcore hunger, It would kinda be nice if at a certain fat level players naturally floated in water, and had to expend effort to dive down rather then to expend effort to swim. The idea comes from how items naturally float or sink in game.
Never be so hasty to post, but is hiding the right thing to do?
Wibbles

Re: Fat men Float

Post by Wibbles »

Standard Answer wrote:Your suggestion does not fit the rules, or the spirit of the mod, and is probably never gonna happen.
Please take some time to read to rules, some other suggestions that were considered/accepted, and make sure you played with the mod long enough to fully understand what FC is trying to do here.
It's also worth pointing out the reaction to the previous suggestion:
FlowerChild wrote:Fuck off with the suggestions.

I've had it guys. Enough. I generally hate receiving suggestions, and there are just way too many of them coming in right now, to the point where I'm about to lose my shit.

So, while I urge caution in posting suggestions in general, that is doubly true right now. If you feel the urge to make a suggestion, just fuck right off.

To put it another way: if you have a suggestion, I recommend that it have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from its vagina to warrant posting it at this point in time.
I'm hardly qualified to judge the quality of this suggestion, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from it's vagina. Please give the man a break and stop wasting his time.
XantyZon

Post by XantyZon »

This was talked about the other night in IRC. From what I understood, your swimming will not be affected by being fat but you will not be able to float. You will still have to tread water.
Is it better to have posted and failed or to have never posted at all?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Pretty straightforward lock and ban to kick off the day :)
Sarudak
Site Admin

Post by Sarudak »

I was saving him for you. I know you need a good ban with your morning coffee. :)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Sarudak wrote:I was saving him for you. I know you need a good ban with your morning coffee. :)
Thanks man. It's the little things that make me smile :)