HER request: Boats and buttons

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Toyi

HER request: Boats and buttons

Post by Toyi »

Grettings. Playing with the newest additions of BTW at the moment (love them, specially HCH thanks a lot!) I noticed something that has been buggin me a bit: the boats and buttons don't have a high efficiency recipe, and every time I craft one my soul cries for that wasted wood and stone... :P
Thanks!
dawnraider wrote: Ah, yes. I always love gathering info through violence ;) Anyways, nice job on starting this up!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: HER request: Boats and buttons

Post by FlowerChild »

Ok...look...you just kinda walked into this one, as it is not your fault, but rather a matter of recent events.

Regardless:

Fuck off with the suggestions.

I've had it guys. Enough. I generally hate receiving suggestions, and there are just way too many of them coming in right now, to the point where I'm about to lose my shit.

So, while I urge caution in posting suggestions in general, that is doubly true right now. If you feel the urge to make a suggestion, just fuck right off.

To put it another way: if you have a suggestion, I recommend that it have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from its vagina to warrant posting it at this point in time.