Hey Flowerchild!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
BinoAl

Hey Flowerchild!

Post by BinoAl »

Gotta say, your mod made minecraft fun again :D i used to post in the original topic on the mc forums quite a bit (I was the guy that suggested the lenses be made with dye for lcd screens ^.^)
Anyway, do you have any plans on "fixing" the pistons? I was disappointed with how mojang implemented them (namely, the inability to launch players/physics affected blocks) and was wondering if you were considering making them better, sorta like you did with the booster rails :D
penguinsroar

Re: Hey Flowerchild!

Post by penguinsroar »

um, FC said he would read anything in this part of the forum :|
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

penguinsroar wrote:um, FC said he would read anything in this part of the forum :|
Actually, the way I understand it, he will still read this, but not as actively as he reads his subforum. I could be wrong though :)
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

sargunster wrote:
penguinsroar wrote:um, FC said he would read anything in this part of the forum :|
Actually, the way I understand it, he will still read this, but not as actively as he reads his subforum. I could be wrong though :)
thats the same way i thought he meant it too
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

That would be correct ;)
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

If he didn't read this section, how would he decide who he promotes to elite users? Psh :p

USER WARNED FOR QUESTIONING MY ABILITY TO KNOW AND SEE ALL!!!!! MOUHAHAHA -Flower
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

BTW: BinoAI, you're already promoted, so no need to associate with these riff-raff ;)
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

FlowerChild wrote:BTW: BinoAI, you're already promoted, so no need to associate with these riff-raff ;)
Orly now? :D I hadn't noticed :3
penguinsroar

Post by penguinsroar »

walker_boh_65 wrote:
sargunster wrote:
thats the same way i thought he meant it too
MEGA QUOTES!!!!! :D

Batto : I hate huge useless quotes. Don't start on the first day.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

penguinsroar wrote: MEGA QUOTES!!!!! :D
Well yes, you can do that if you really want to...but that's definitely not the golden road to my elitest forum of total snobbery :)
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Anyway fc, on topic: Any plans on fixing up pistons for us? ;)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

BinoAl wrote:Anyway fc, on topic: Any plans on fixing up pistons for us? ;)
Seriously man, if you have access, post on the Elite forums of "let them eat cake".

I'm really not going to follow these much longer. I'm just check in here and there to make sure everything is running smoothly :)
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

FlowerChild wrote:
Seriously man, if you have access, post on the Elite forums of "let them eat cake".

I'm really not going to follow these much longer. I'm just check in here and there to make sure everything is running smoothly :)
Heh, k :p
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

FlowerChild wrote:

FC without your constant humor how can this forum possibly go on?!?!
Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

walker_boh_65 wrote:FC without your constant humor how can this forum possibly go on?!?!
I'm just gonna check on his subforum every so often. It's not like he's going to disappear off the face of the earth, and it's nice that we can read the posts there. Our peon eyes may not be able to handle it, though!

Image (<--------------- Click me to watch live!)
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

KWilt wrote:
walker_boh_65 wrote:FC without your constant humor how can this forum possibly go on?!?!
I'm just gonna check on his subforum every so often. It's not like he's going to disappear off the face of the earth, and it's nice that we can read the posts there. Our peon eyes may not be able to handle it, though!
Lowly peasant, you cannot handle the joy that is the... ELITIST SUBFORUM!
:twisted:
finite8

Post by finite8 »

FlowerChild wrote:I'm really not going to follow these much longer. I'm just check in here and there to make sure everything is running smoothly :)
Aww, comeon FC. Aren't you going to miss the fiery satisfaction of applying the smackdown on the trolls?
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

finite8 wrote:Aww, comeon FC. Aren't you going to miss the fiery satisfaction of applying the smackdown on the trolls?
Lol! Certainly! I've been taking practice swings with the ban-hammer for the past couple of hours eagerly anticipating my first victim :)
FALL3N_ANG3LS

Post by FALL3N_ANG3LS »

FlowerChild wrote: Lol! Certainly! I've been taking practice swings with the ban-hammer for the past couple of hours eagerly anticipating my first victim :)
^^^This:
Is why fear, and respect can exist at the same time...
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Sorry guys. Going to lock this thread. Having a "Hey FlowerChild!" thread, while totally appropriate when the forum first came online, is way too distracting to just have laying around indefinitely ;)