Anarchy server [No Whitelist] BTW 4.88 (Its back)]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Joshua37w

Anarchy server [No Whitelist] BTW 4.88 (Its back)]

Post by Joshua37w »

Hi guys I am back, sorry about the unfortunate way that the last server kinda faded out of existence but I have been swamped with college this quarter. That being said on to the new server...

NO Whitelist :)

No Cheats, Hacks, X-ray texture packs etc -Bans will be swift for suspected cheaters-

I will do my best to keep the server up all the time, if it does go down my email is joshua37w@gmail.com

Please do not use my email to pester me or you will be banned.

All hardcore modes on, Server difficulty hard, and 25 slots.

I would also like to give a big shout out to FlowerChild for putting so much of his own valuable time into making something that we can all enjoy. I would not still be playing Minecraft if you had not created BTW so thank you very much.

Thanks to Ehsan for his server -I have been playing on it and if this is not the server for you go check his out :) -

Ok the server ip is 24.113.172.147

Updated to BTW version 4.88 :)

Oh I almost forgot, due to the age of this server the latest awesome updates like hardcore stratification and even hardcore temples are NOT in effect on this server at least for a good distance around spawn. Sorry about that...

Please keep it polite as well guys.

Have Fun,
Joshua
Last edited by Joshua37w on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
tomiain

Re: Anarchy server [No Whitelist] BTW 4.59

Post by tomiain »

What's an anarchy server without a little bit of playful murder? ;) You'll be happy to know that it took well over an hour of searching to find you, which kinda explains why I charged straight in- I wasn't taking any risks! In the interests of decency I did put your stuff in a chest. I might have left some of my own stuff hanging around too.

Anywho here is a picture of me stalking you, once I found your hut.
Spoiler
Show
edit: if it's not clear, that's you immediately left of the hut
When I saw you repairing the creeper damage I took my chance and sprinted across the open. I then had a minor panic when I found that your base was walled and I thought you'd seen me, but I cobble'd over the wall and found your back turned. In my excitement I forgot to switch to the bling-bling gold sword I'd crafted especially for the job but as you're well aware the iron one proved sufficient.

It's a good server and thanks for hosting. I'm not sure I'll be building a full-on base because of the time it takes, but I hope you don't mind me dropping in every so often as a sort of bastard-nomad ;)

Tom
Joshua37w

Post by Joshua37w »

Hey no worries man it was an awesome kill, thanks for not greifing our base even though it was well within your rights :) hopefully we can work together in the future...
TheGatesofLogic

Post by TheGatesofLogic »

Hmm... Maybe I'll drop by and plop a massive structure down in the middle of nowhere, and then make a base nowhere near it... Yep, definitely gonna do just that...
Two feet standing on a principle
Two hands longing for each others warmth
Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats
Darkness falling, leaves nowhere to go
Dale

Re: Anarchy server [No Whitelist] BTW 4.67

Post by Dale »

Well I had fun while it lasted but with hardcore spawn it saps the joy straight out of anarchy. Never to return, Dale~

I don't have the time to continuously start over. Sorry.
DaveYanakov "Animals spawn in tall grass because pokemans"...
Joshua37w

Post by Joshua37w »

Hardcore spawn is half the fun :) However it is sometimes frustrating... So what do you guys think? Should I turn it off or leave it on?
Remuthra

Post by Remuthra »

Throwing in a post to put this on my list. I'll be setting up soon.
FlowerChild:I'm not going to hold back on having rampaging hordes lobbing greek fire into your base if I so desire, because you want to build a tree house.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Remuthra wrote:Throwing in a post to put this on my list. I'll be setting up soon.
Actually, you just threw up a post to necro a thread that's been dead for close to two months.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Anarchy server [No Whitelist] BTW 4.88 (Its back)]

Post by FlowerChild »

Ah, my bad. Didn't realize the OP had been updated here today. My apologies.