[4.67] manjiWorld! Friendly Survival (Whitelisted)

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
AngelWithDirtyHands

Re: [4.55] manjiWorld! Friendly Survival (Whitelisted)

Post by AngelWithDirtyHands »

Um, not sure if any of you will see this, but I strongly suggest leaving the server alone until Manji has had a chance to update. Otherwise that nearby Stronghold, or that range of hills in the distance? Where the Silverfish were? Yeah, sounds like they could be dust sometime soon x
Spoiler
Show
Zen Proclivities wrote:Much obliged to all your devilish details FC.
...except for Hardcore Bucket, that one is a bitch. But such is life, and life says work for it you pussy.
manjiBoy

Re: [4.55] manjiWorld! Friendly Survival (Whitelisted)

Post by manjiBoy »

AngelWithDirtyHands wrote:Um, not sure if any of you will see this, but I strongly suggest leaving the server alone until Manji has had a chance to update. Otherwise that nearby Stronghold, or that range of hills in the distance? Where the Silverfish were? Yeah, sounds like they could be dust sometime soon x
It's updated :D.
lostboys1

Re: [4.56] manjiWorld! Friendly Survival (Whitelisted)

Post by lostboys1 »

I have been looking for ages for a good BTW server and I hope you will allow me to join yours :)

Whitelist application:
Username: lostboys1
Why do you want to join? I want to join because I have been searching for a good BTW server for an age and a half and I like the look of your one.
How often will you be on the server? Daily unless I go away on holidays or something but I could inform you if I do if you so wish
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? a year last October
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? My sense of humour and willingness to help people out and communicate with the players.

I hope you will consider me :)
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

lostboys1 wrote:I have been looking for ages for a good BTW server and I hope you will allow me to join yours :)

Whitelist application:
Username: lostboys1
Why do you want to join? I want to join because I have been searching for a good BTW server for an age and a half and I like the look of your one.
How often will you be on the server? Daily unless I go away on holidays or something but I could inform you if I do if you so wish
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? a year last October
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? My sense of humour and willingness to help people out and communicate with the players.

I hope you will consider me :)
Whitelisted :). And yes please let me know if you are going to be away for a long time. I've made a new rule that if a player is away longer than two weeks without telling me they'll be unwhitelisted and their items will be claimed by the other players.
lostboys1

Post by lostboys1 »

THanks so much!
It says I havent been whitelisted though :o
My username is : lostboys1
Just incase you mis-pelt it
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

lostboys1 wrote:THanks so much!
It says I havent been whitelisted though :o
My username is : lostboys1
Just incase you mis-pelt it
Whoops, my bad. I hadn't whitelisted you lol. Try now!
mCharger

Post by mCharger »

Username:
mCharger

Why do you want to join?
I'm looking to move to a friendly BTW server from an anarchy one with my girlfriend (megatronmeg)

How often will you be on the server?
At minimum, every weekend, at most just about every night for at least an hour.

How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for?
I started minecraft back in the good old days of Alpha, and have had BTW since it first came out.

What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place?
I consider myself an expert on redstone, and have extensive knowledge of automated production layouts for BTW. I have built entirely automated factories that make just about everything on single player, and I'm looking to share my creations.
TheAnarchitect wrote:mCharger: You have my praise for good use of space and material. Nice work.
megatronmeg

Post by megatronmeg »

Username: megatronmeg
Why do you want to join? I love BTW, but I just had a bad experience on an anarchy server. A friendly BTW server sounds like a nice change of pace.
How often will you be on the server? (be specific please) Very often. Nearly every day
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? Minecraft 2 years, BTW 6 months.
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? I am a very friendly player with a growing knowledge of BTW. I'm always up for helping or trading with other players.
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

mCharger & megatronmeg, you are now both whitelisted :D

It will be interesting to have a pro on the server. Every player so far has either just come over from vanilla or is just familiar with the basics of the mod. I am planning soon to make my first automated farm, just for hemp as I think it is the simplest :P. I hope to learn much from you.

By the way, be very careful when you come visit the spawn town. There is a loose Wither nearby floating over the lake surrounded by sugar cane. Shpony, Darklink and I attempted to battle it but it managed to obliterate us all, losing much SFS equipment in the process D:. But when you come down, you are welcome to take from our farms (don't kill any chickens though!) and from the chests outside (aside from the one with the sign attached). Hope to see you guys on soon!
Elleance

Post by Elleance »

The wither has moved into a nearby cave, killing me many times. Drowning it has rendered in ineffective, tnt is my next option!
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

Spawn is now safe, the wither is no more :). I had a tense and fun time hunting and battling it in the dark and lava-strewn caves it had created. Time to rebuild! Next time, we spawn one next to Shpony's :D
AngelWithDirtyHands

Congrats! :D
Also, Shpony isn't a member of the forums, so you can hatch your nefarious plots here in relative safety ;)
Spoiler
Show
...except for Hardcore Bucket, that one is a bitch. But such is life, and life says work for it you pussy.
mCharger

Post by mCharger »

The server is down for me and Megatronmeg.
TheAnarchitect wrote:mCharger: You have my praise for good use of space and material. Nice work.
CreeperCannibal

Post by CreeperCannibal »

Pro tip Withers need to be spawned in an obsidian box of fun and joy :3
anyways:
Whitelist application: Yeah
Username: Assuming this means IGN: Shadow616
Why do you want to join? While I do have fun on single player, there is a lacking of people to exchange ideas with in a mannor that is more than just video, text and pictures alone.
How often will you be on the server? (be specific please): Most likely a few hours a week as I need to keep power usage down for my laptop.
How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? Minecraft since 1.5_01 BTW since MC 1.7.3
What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? Redstone gadgets, a helping hand to those in need , and plenty of knowledge on Better Than Wolves.
"Kneel says the demon light
With its eye of coal
Sauron knows your license plate
And stares into your soul"
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

Yeah the host is having some issues, so the server will be down for a while. Will update y'all once it's fixed.

CreeperCannibal, you are now whitelisted :).
CreeperCannibal

Ouch about the issues man hope it's not too severe. I look forward to going on once the server is up and running. Thanks for whitelisting me :3.
With its eye of coal
AngelWithDirtyHands

Awww wanted to have a drunken minecraft sesh </3
Spoiler
Show
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

It's back!
CreeperCannibal

The server is saying I'm not whitelisted for some reason. I've tried logging in a few times with no success.
With its eye of coal
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

CreeperCannibal wrote:The server is saying I'm not whitelisted for some reason. I've tried logging in a few times with no success.
Try now.
CreeperCannibal

Fixed, I'm in.
With its eye of coal
stoneyloon

Post by stoneyloon »

Hi all, i know this is my 1st post so i'll take no offence it my request to be whitelisted gets denied :)

Whitelist application: Yes

Username: Stoneyloon666

Why do you want to join? I've always played minecraft on multiplayer mainly running my own server but now that I've started to play BTW I'm looking for somewhere to play with others who enjoy playing this awesome mod.

How often will you be on the server? (be specific please). Everyday but online times vary very much (GMT) might even be afk a bit due to kids/dreaming of new projects :P

How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? Minecraft since 1.2.3, BTW just under a week but I learn very quick and wont be a pain asking something every 2 mins (I have the wiki bookmarked already :P ).

What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? A very sociable player who like to chatter away (it is a multiplayer server afterall) I'm always happy to help out with things. No chance of greifing of any sort as i know how hard some people work on their builds.

Any questions or anything at all gimme a shout.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Stoney
Gabecraft1234

Post by Gabecraft1234 »

IGN: GabeSeelig

Why do you want to join? I have played on Eshan's anarchy server for a while, but I have grown tired of hiding in a hole only emerging to hack off other players heads. I would like to become involved in some more cooperative interaction.

How often will you be on the server? At least once a day Friday-Sunday and sometimes I will be able to find time on the week days.

How long have you been playing Minecraft / BTW for? Minecraft since the adventure update and BTW shortly thereafter.

What can you bring to make the server a fun and awesome place? I have some experience with automation and I would like to get involved in large scale co-op builds.

Thank you manji for you contribution to the community :)
manjiBoy

Post by manjiBoy »

Stoneyloon666 and GabeSeelig are both on the whitelist now. I should be on a lot today. Have been busy this week so not had much of a chance to play before.