Compact water transport.

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Panda

Compact water transport.

Post by Panda »

So im having alot of trouble making a super compact yet aestetically pleasing aquaduct. Could anyone share some pics and ideas on how to make something good looking?
Never say no to Panda.
odranoel

Re: Compact water transport.

Post by odranoel »

well im duno how compact or atheticly pleasing your going for, but heres a couple pics of my aquducts for my animal farm and my auto klin (which i havnt finished yet)
Spoiler
Show

sry for the particles on screen, but it took me freakin forever to upload and post these > > hope they help you out a bit.
Ethazeriel

Post by Ethazeriel »

Here's a few designs I quickly mocked up. They're in no way perfect, but they look decent and get the job done.

No screw pumps:
Spoiler
Show
With screw pumps:
Spoiler
Show
And as a bonus, here's a look at my aquaducts for sorting my mob trap output, though this one was pre-HCB.
Spoiler
Show
Graphite

Post by Graphite »

Only aquaduct I've built so far. Not sure whether it counts as compact though. The windmill is purely decorational, btw, as a waterwheel actually powers the pumps. Can't have my crops going dry when it snows :P
Spoiler
Show
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Briali wrote:And as a bonus, here's a look at my aquaducts for sorting my mob trap output, though this one was pre-HCB.
Ah, that third screenshot was a great way to start off my day. I really love seeing that kind of stuff.
DumbassTurtle

Post by DumbassTurtle »

Graphite wrote: -snip fappypron image -
That is sexy as heck, I love the very norse feel to it. Reminds me of some of the Howling Fjord stuff, the only thing I miss about wow. Makes me want to start a snowy kingdom!
Eh something, something...
Rob

Post by Rob »

Hey panda. I remembered a post about aquaducts that looked really good. Did a little searching and found the post.

Hopefully it helps you out. All credit goes to TSA.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3574&start=400#p90695