BTW in other languages

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
raystanz

BTW in other languages

Post by raystanz »

Hello guys, I couldn't find an excisting topic about BTW with other languages or how to translate the names of all the new items and blocks.
My native language is German and I would like to offer my help to translate it. So how can I do that or is an edit of the mod needed to translate the stuff in BTW?
Elevatator

Re: BTW in other languages

Post by Elevatator »

I think many people would offer making language packs. But its not possible to make one at the moment. If it would be, people would already run around infecting the Nether with "Nethervuchs" and creating "Pulverfässer".
⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣦⡀
⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦
⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣷⣄
⠀⣼⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣧
⣰⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⢀⣴⣾⠿⣵⣦⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠙⢿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠈⠛⠁⠀⠈⠁⠀⣠⣿⣿⡏
⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣷⣤⣀⣀⢀⣀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡿
⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡥⠤⠒⣢
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣽⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠛⠉⠁⣀⣤⣶⠟⠁
⠀⠀⢴⣭⣥⣶⣾⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡷⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣼⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Litar

Post by Litar »

Did you really use the search option?
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... n&start=25
It has been already suggested.
Sorries for my english, it's not ny native language. If you are a grammar nazi and feel an imposible to suppress urge to correct me, feel free to do so in a private msg. I'll try to keep it in mind and not make the same error again:)
Padfoote

Post by Padfoote »

Jay42
Location: Walking behind you; Sleeping besides you; Talking around you.

Post by Jay42 »

There is/was actually a mod called language api or something like that which allows you to create custom language files for mods. I used it quite a while ago, so I have no idea if its still updated and/or compatible.
Stormweaver wrote:BTW: where the line between morality and immorality is a mile wide and has loops in some places.
Backups. Backups! BACKUPS!!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Honestly, I'm finding it pretty amusing that given what's going on with BWF right now, any new user would think it's a good time to create an account and post something like this.

Not surprising mind you, but amusing none the less.