Ehsan's Anarchy Server - No Whitelist - v4.69b

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
_Txi_

Re: Ehsan's Public BTW Server - No Whitelist - v4.4.1 - Anar

Post by _Txi_ »

Hi ... im _Txi_ ... Fisrt ty great server !!!!!

Second i will use this to upload links with server pics ^^

I got Sphax pure BDcraft in my texture pack

Thats my firts :
My room with the cauldrons
http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-fun ... 30878.html

Bridge at Great East Road between desert and forest:

landscape from desert:
http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-eas ... 31805.html
my real view of minecraft (tiny wiev) :
http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-eas ... 31806.html
landscape from forest:
http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-eas ... 31799.html

Another Bridge ... This one in The Great South Road:

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-sou ... 32301.html

The Dragon Egg ...

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-dra ... 47173.html
Last edited by _Txi_ on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Haikoo

Post by Haikoo »

yes nice server, anarchy but inteligent pepole, have played a couple of day, grate aventure :)

(hardcore but grate)
ehsanmp

Post by ehsanmp »

Hello all, quick update.

Server went down today as I had to physically move it. It is now back online.

Keep having fun

Ehsan
ehsanmp

Post by ehsanmp »

Also before anyone asks, 4.4.2 will be installed soon, so prepare to update your clients. It will probably happen tonight (GMT), I'll drop the final warning on the server.
menerell

Post by menerell »

So... we have some rats stealing around.
I advise everybody to only trust their close allies.
I am going to dig a deep hole in the middle of nowhere and start a new base there. When I got it done I am going to find the rats, kill them, and make a coat with their skin. And no hard feelings...
Anyway, it was fun while everybody cooperated to make the world a happier place, but hippie-land couldn't stand forever.
Haikoo

Post by Haikoo »

some good diseapaeare from my cobble cassle and somme door have been dig ... may make same maybe :/

have a secret base project, but disapointed still starter item ...
menerell

Post by menerell »

Haikoo, we know who robbed you. Nathan an I are building a underground base, maybe we can talk for that, and also for some added security. We talk in-game.
Haikoo

Post by Haikoo »

ok ... may need learning redstone eficient security ... not my cup of tea :p
Dale

Post by Dale »

So much for the ender dragon community event. Banditbooker is taking the liberty unto himself despite knowing that it is going to pizz everyone off.
DaveYanakov "Animals spawn in tall grass because pokemans"...
banditbooker

Post by banditbooker »

Dale,
Thank you for mentioning me and telling me about reading the rules of the server. I did, and unlike you said, there is no mention of the community going together and killing the dragon. Maybe you should go back and read the rules yourself. For your convenience I will add them for you.
Spoiler
Show
Rules are updated now, in light of my new experiences in running a server with no admin mods and no whitelist. It has become more complicated. There are now four golden rules.

GOLDEN RULE 1: Cheating = Ban.
GOLDEN RULE 2: No Racism.
GOLDEN RULE 3: This is an Anarchy server. Go hard or go home. If you cry me a river I will bathe in your tears.
GOLDEN RULE 4: No spawn camping, No repeated spawn kills, No griefing of spawn.

Yes I did kill the dragon, alone, and so far everyone I talked to didn't seem to mind. So before you go making assumptions that include "everyone", maybe you should check with "everyone" to see that they agree with you. Yes, some people will be upset, I get that. You can't please everyone. I did not break any rules, I do not cheat, I play legit and no other way. Besides, the last I checked, this is an Anarchy server, and we both know what that means, don't we?

Happy Minecrafting!
banditbooker
menerell

Post by menerell »

According to mi idea of anarchy, Bandit had all the right to kill that dragon. It pisses me off anyway, but when playing in an anarchy server you have to assume that somebody, somewhen, somehow, is going to break your balls. That's why you play anarchy.
So, I completely support Bandit killing the dragon.
But man, I am going to find you and murder you (digitally, I mean), steal that dragon egg and fry it in a pan for feeding my dogs. It would have been great fun to kill it coop, and we had some plans to do it.
As I said, I think it is much more fun to cooperate in an anarchy server than in a non anarchy one.
I don't think we have to go to the rules for this. If you don't like Bandit killing the dragon don't negociate with him, or just try to destroy his base.
See you around, and have fun!
Dale

Post by Dale »

banditbooker wrote:Dale,
Thank you for mentioning me and telling me about reading the rules of the server. I did, and unlike you said, there is no mention of the community going together and killing the dragon. Maybe you should go back and read the rules yourself. For your convenience I will add them for you.
Spoiler
Show
Rules are updated now, in light of my new experiences in running a server with no admin mods and no whitelist. It has become more complicated. There are now four golden rules.

GOLDEN RULE 1: Cheating = Ban.
GOLDEN RULE 2: No Racism.
GOLDEN RULE 3: This is an Anarchy server. Go hard or go home. If you cry me a river I will bathe in your tears.
GOLDEN RULE 4: No spawn camping, No repeated spawn kills, No griefing of spawn.

Yes I did kill the dragon, alone, and so far everyone I talked to didn't seem to mind. So before you go making assumptions that include "everyone", maybe you should check with "everyone" to see that they agree with you. Yes, some people will be upset, I get that. You can't please everyone. I did not break any rules, I do not cheat, I play legit and no other way. Besides, the last I checked, this is an Anarchy server, and we both know what that means, don't we?

Happy Minecrafting!
banditbooker
I didn't say anything about the rules when talking about killing the dragon. Secondly only reason you did it was to spite, so who cares? You trolled the server gfy. I did say the rues were changed since I have been on the server, although having nothing to do with this drama. Just thought id throw that out there. I am not against him doing what he wants, as I told him that in-game. I did tell him that was supposed to be a community event but he didn't care. When I mentioned the rules it was about the end specifically being neutral grounds. And that is when I specifically said I was unaware he even had changed the rules to include that plan. Golden rules are few yes, but it should go unsaid and simply expected that people act with maturity even on the internet.
banditbooker

Post by banditbooker »

Good Luck mene, I'm moving my base because I trusted a few people and thought the 4 of us could start a town together but turns out the one is a thief. I caught him trying to steal my chest of valuables when I was showing his buddy around.I came back, seen he had an enchanted urn in his hand, so checked my chest and low and behold, it was completely empty. Too bad for him he was in my base and got lost. lol He got caught in my chicken pen and I gave him a few broad head arrows. Then he had the nerve to come back 2 more times. So I gave him a few more arrows. So needless to say his buddy got all pissed of my accusations and threatened to harm my base so I'm packing up and moving. But wait, theres more. As I was dismantling everything, including my music box, the chunk somehow reloaded to original terrain overwriting every block I had there. chests, redstone, gearboxes... you name it if it was in that chunk its gone. Not to mention what I had on me at the time, which included full diamond armor and with enchanted chest plate and helmet. And, unfortunately the dragon egg too. I think, I'm not sure if it got saved or not, I can't remember until I get back on. But hey, theres always the wither!

P.S. I only blame myself for the theft, I let them in. Gotta Love Anarchy! ;)
tomiain

Post by tomiain »

Right,

Troubles aside; Community fight against the wither to get a beacon for the glory of...well we should probably wait to see what FC's overhaul of them entails before we decide where to put one. Please post if you've got a wither skull though, so we can get this moving.

In other news; Colosseum. It's going to happen, although if one (or many) of you beats me to building it, I won't mind! If you do then please don't build too far from spawn and connect it with a road or similar. Thoughts on any design features? Cactus-ringed lava-pit springs to mind...
tomiain

Post by tomiain »

banditbooker wrote: As I was dismantling everything, including my music box, the chunk somehow reloaded to original terrain overwriting every block I had there. chests, redstone, gearboxes... you name it
Ehsan; any idea what happened here? Also, HCSpawn is defaulted to on in this version, would you mind terribly either altering the rules (a joke, Dale! :p ) or turning it back off, ta!
menerell

Post by menerell »

tomiain wrote: In other news; Colosseum. It's going to happen, although if one (or many) of you beats me to building it, I won't mind! If you do then please don't build too far from spawn and connect it with a road or similar.
Do you mean the roman one? i am in.
Dale

Post by Dale »

I have one wither skull.
MrSponge

Post by MrSponge »

banditbooker wrote:Good Luck mene, I'm moving my base because I trusted a few people and thought the 4 of us could start a town together but turns out the one is a thief. I caught him trying to steal my chest of valuables when I was showing his buddy around.I came back, seen he had an enchanted urn in his hand, so checked my chest and low and behold, it was completely empty. Too bad for him he was in my base and got lost. lol He got caught in my chicken pen and I gave him a few broad head arrows. Then he had the nerve to come back 2 more times. So I gave him a few more arrows. So needless to say his buddy got all pissed of my accusations and threatened to harm my base so I'm packing up and moving. But wait, theres more. As I was dismantling everything, including my music box, the chunk somehow reloaded to original terrain overwriting every block I had there. chests, redstone, gearboxes... you name it if it was in that chunk its gone. Not to mention what I had on me at the time, which included full diamond armor and with enchanted chest plate and helmet. And, unfortunately the dragon egg too. I think, I'm not sure if it got saved or not, I can't remember until I get back on. But hey, theres always the wither!

Do you still have the dragon egg or is it gone forever?
Dale

Post by Dale »

MrSponge wrote:
banditbooker wrote:Good Luck mene, I'm moving my base because I trusted a few people and thought the 4 of us could start a town together but turns out the one is a thief. I caught him trying to steal my chest of valuables when I was showing his buddy around.I came back, seen he had an enchanted urn in his hand, so checked my chest and low and behold, it was completely empty. Too bad for him he was in my base and got lost. lol He got caught in my chicken pen and I gave him a few broad head arrows. Then he had the nerve to come back 2 more times. So I gave him a few more arrows. So needless to say his buddy got all pissed of my accusations and threatened to harm my base so I'm packing up and moving. But wait, theres more. As I was dismantling everything, including my music box, the chunk somehow reloaded to original terrain overwriting every block I had there. chests, redstone, gearboxes... you name it if it was in that chunk its gone. Not to mention what I had on me at the time, which included full diamond armor and with enchanted chest plate and helmet. And, unfortunately the dragon egg too. I think, I'm not sure if it got saved or not, I can't remember until I get back on. But hey, theres always the wither!

Do you still have the dragon egg or is it gone forever?
He gave it away, I think Malatose has it now.
_Txi_

Post by _Txi_ »

Dragon ¿? No dragon ... Bandit kill the dragon 3 days ago...
And i have the DragonEgg : http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-dra ... 47173.html
menerell

Post by menerell »

I knew you would do something great with him! I like the altar chamber.
_Txi_

Re: Ehsan's Public BTW Server - No Whitelist - v4.5.1 - Anar

Post by _Txi_ »

ty mene :)
I cant join the server ... internal exception java.io.ioexception received string length is less than zero weird string... dont know why ...
banditbooker

Post by banditbooker »

i got the same thing txi
banditbooker

Post by banditbooker »

i just updated to BTW 4.5.1, and it works. maybe that was the problem.