A message to Flower Child regarding Dogs of the State Server

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Logan074

A message to Flower Child regarding Dogs of the State Server

Post by Logan074 »

Hello community,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Logan and I have been an active member of this server since September. I have been playing Minecraft for years, as part of the original Beta team, before the Halloween Update first came out. I am former US Army Proud Solider, having served during the First Gulf War in the 1990s. I am also a former law enforcement officer. And mainly I am known for the Internationally acclaimed Internet Radio Show based on gaming and media I created and have hosted since 2007. I post this short bio to explain that I am not some little teen newbie trying to make a name.

In August my MC server moved over to the Better Than Wolves format and joined this forum. Now first I would like to praise Flower Child for the wonderful job he has done in creating this mod. It is extremely well put together, and clearly a labor of love. We moved over, having created a fantastic community centered around a MotherShip, to create a new Kingdom format here. Our server administrator Incomitatum has posted detail rules about our server on a thread dedicated to the Kingdom server. You see, community, our server is for more mature minded players. Ones that do not want to come in, grief and cause strife. The majority ended up as current and former military personnel, from around the world.

Well today Flower Child has banned out community. He has closed our thread (viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5678), and stated we were not welcome. We are a polite group. Mature players that prefer other mature players. But the main issue is Flower Child.

Now we understand, this forum IS Flower Child's playground. But a playground it seems it truly is. FC acts like a spoiled frakking brat. He bans people on little mistakes all over. He is a power hungry dictator and in my professional opinion, he is a dick. In the military, we had a name for people like him, we stated that this person had "Hitleritis" for his desire of power and control. Flower Child, please quit being a controlling and take the plug out of your butt. Grow up and try treating people better than you have. I have seen you threaten our assistant admin on our server twice with bans and then you closed the entire thread? Try growing up and quit trying to be a failed Osama Bin Ladin wannabe. If people do not bend over and kiss your feet, you DON'T ban them. Personally I am pleased you closed the thread, because now our mature players can get on posting without wondering if we need to walk on eggshells, and stated we were not welcome. We are a polite group. Mature players that prefer other mature players. But the main issue is Flower Child.

Now we understand, this forum IS Flower Child's playground. But a playground it seems it truly is. FC acts like a spoiled frakking brat. He bans people on little mistakes all over. He is a power hungry dictator and in my professional opinion, he is a dick. In the military, we had a name for people like him, we stated that this person had "Hitleritis" for his desire of power and control. Flower Child, please quit being a controlling and take the plug out of your butt. Grow up and try treating people better than you have. I have seen you threaten our assistant admin on our server twice with bans and then you closed the entire thread? Try growing up and quit trying to be a failed Osama Bin Ladin wannabe. If people do not bend over and kiss your feet, you DON'T ban them. Personally I am pleased you closed the thread, because now our mature players can get on posting without wondering if we need to walk on eggshells. We have a number of proud members who have served our nation with honor and if being banned from Flower Child's forum for being proud of serving our country, then I AM PROUD to be banned by this loser. If he hates those who serve to protect his rights to be an fucking asshole, then he should have banned us 3 months ago or 7 pages ago.

Grow up Flower, take the dictator dick out of your ass and grow a set. He will ban this, but again, I will be proud to be banned because I am proud of my service to our nation.
Eclipse
I'd call you a genius, except I'm in the room.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: A message to Flower Child regarding Dogs of the State Se

Post by FlowerChild »

Uh huh. Thank you, best of luck with your unprovoked foreign invasions, and have a nice day.