New Release! (BTW V4.22)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Sarudak
Site Admin

Re: New Release! (BTW V4.22)

Post by Sarudak »

Wow I really love this new release. Looking forward to where you're going to take this with the new resources we have available! Seeing more chemistry in minecraft is exciting. :) Also the new blocks look really nice. This is the new entryway setup I'm using for the rooms in our mountain fortress.
Spoiler
Show
Six

Post by Six »

I have always felt in the past that with the ease of making TNT it was always a bit griefy/exploitative to use on servers and there was a bit of an unspoken rule to not use it too much. But now with the considerable effort that goes into actually making it, it feels a lot more legit. If someone sticks a pile of powder kegs in your base as a welcome home gift, you know they really meant it.
Tropa

Post by Tropa »

Will kegs do the same thing Mining charges do when you place them inside an active block dispenser?(I'm unable to test at this moment)
A Drop Of Water Can Cause A Tidalwave.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Tropa wrote:Will kegs do the same thing Mining charges do when you place them inside an active block dispenser?(I'm unable to test at this moment)
Dude...not in the release thread.
Tropa

Post by Tropa »

FlowerChild wrote:
Tropa wrote:Will kegs do the same thing Mining charges do when you place them inside an active block dispenser?(I'm unable to test at this moment)
Dude...not in the release thread.
Oh, my apologies

I guess I'll find out later then.
A Drop Of Water Can Cause A Tidalwave.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Yeah guys, let's leave the spoilers out of the release thread please. It's starting to revert these threads to the way they used to be, which is rather annoying.

Please refer to the pertinent spoiler threads for your observations and to ask any questions about the functionality. If it's not specifically mentioned in the release notes: don't discuss it here.
Extreme Boyheat

Post by Extreme Boyheat »

Oh boy, I come back from a short holiday to find this snazzy update, I don't think i'm going to get any sleep tonight. Too many new things to play with!
Cheers FC. :)
Minecraftgeek70

Post by Minecraftgeek70 »

Have to say, personally speaking, I love the new features. Alas My players on my server.. well .. WHAT players?? I started off with about 20 on vMC, dropped to about 10 when I switched to the first BTW SMP then it's been dropping ever since. Darned philistines don't know what's good for them XD

I refuse to go back to vMC not when BTW SMP is just so DARNED COOL ! but am now hosting two sizeable servers with not a solitary player on them bar me and my alt accounts XD

I still think they'll go back to their old vMC servers and begin to pine for the fjor..erm.. pine for the waterwheels and kilns etc...

Still taste impaired players aside ! GOOD ON YA FLOWERCHILD!! keep up the sterling work!
SirPhantomon

Post by SirPhantomon »

Is it possible to download BTW 4.22 still? I like the idea of utakataJ6's MediateCraft mod, and it works with this version.