[Friendly][Whitelist][4.54]Arx - Dead again.

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Detritus

Re: [Friendly][Whitelist][Easy Mode][HCB][4.35]Better than A

Post by Detritus »

Updated to 4.35.
Skipped 4.34 because I am lazy.
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
Minecraft4455

Post by Minecraft4455 »

IGN:Minecraft4455
Forums Name:Minecraft4455
What I can contribute to the community:i will make cool big builds ive been building for quite a while and i would love to show my creativity :)
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

Minecraft4455, you are whitelisted.
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
i3atwaffl3s

Post by i3atwaffl3s »

IGN: i3atwaffl3s
Forums Name: i3atwaffl3s
What I can contribute to the community: I generally just keep to myself and build endlessly, so I thought it would be enjoyable to work with some other people in a team to see what we can accomplish. I also generally collect huge amounts of resources at a time, so I guess I can contribute in that sense as well.
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

i3atwaffl3s, you are whitelisted.

I will not be able to get on for about 4.5 hours, but you are welcome to play alone until then. Also: there is a small settlement occurring on an island near the jungle spawn. To access it, you must walk to the left (facing out to sea) and then along the sandy peninsula. You will find a dock with no boats there; you can make your own, or swim out. You are welcome to join us on the island.
bboyblaiser

Post by bboyblaiser »

IGN:bboyblaiser
Forums Name:bboyblaiser
What I can contribute to the community: A large facility where i can live in a community with communic machines and a friendly nature to all :D
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

bboy, you are whitelisted, the same information as above applies to you also. However, please do not build too close to anyone else; I have a fairly large base, but it will be expanding quite drastically very soon. All I ask is that people have common courtesy, and don't intrude on other people's areas.

(I don't expect you to build too close to me, just thought that with the influx of people applying it was something that should be said.)
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

Updated server to 4.36, 4.37.
pims1997

Re: [Friendly][Whitelist][Easy Mode][HCB][4.37]Better than A

Post by pims1997 »

Hello! I want to be whitelisted :)

IGN: pims1997
Forums Name: pims1997
What I can contribute to the community: Friendly personality and beautiful buildings and contraptions :P
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

pims1997, you are whitelisted.
Dragonite180

Post by Dragonite180 »

IGN:Dragonite180
Forums Name:Dragonite180
What I can contribute to the community:i have a few weeks with btw and i can build basic machines and i like to build coool buildings.
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

Dragonite180 wrote:IGN:Dragonite180
Forums Name:Dragonite180
What I can contribute to the community:i have a few weeks with btw and i can build basic machines and i like to build coool buildings.
Whitelisted. I will no longer accept requests from people who only have one post to their name. Dragonite is the last one.
Danke.
Detritus

Re: [Friendly][Whitelist]Arx - Reopened! Rejoice!

Post by Detritus »

Server is reopened, all old whitelists have been removed, new map. Please view revised OP.
Doms3Pugs

Re: [Friendly][Whitelist][4.54]Arx - Dead again.

Post by Doms3Pugs »

Hello!! i am looking for a server this looks like a good 1!!

IGN: Doms3Pugs
Forum Username: Doms3Pugs
I bring a very creative and perfection minded atmosphere with me. If it doesn't look right and can be fixed, i will fix it. If it can't be fixed, i will find a way to fix it. However, if it is not my build, i will tell my opinion and leave. I am better at interior decorating then outside decorating.

By the way, what part of austrialia are you in? just for help with time differential. I live in East USA...
nikl

Re: [Friendly][Whitelist][4.54]Arx - Dead again.

Post by nikl »

I am also looking for a nice co-op server and this one sounds realy good. But considering the gap of two years between your post and the last one i am afraid the server does not exist anymore...

correct me if i am wrong, then i´ll apply, too ^^