[4.21]Just Another World[whitelisted]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
wallofchaos

Re: [4.16]Just Another World[whitelisted][Newly restarted wo

Post by wallofchaos »

Enolamron wrote:
wallofchaos wrote:A warning would have been nice. I dont even know what I did wrong. Now i got a global ban for what? thanks man.
I wasn't going to post the ban, but if you want me to I will. You know why, if you don't I will spell it out for you. Warning just don't ever seem to work out if someone uses hacks. Speed, fly and jump. Not even sure what else you can do with those hacks.

There was no warning. thats the point. at least say something. All it was is a double jump. you have no rules listed. usually common sense takes over. but not even a warning. Nice way to run the server.
Enolamron

Post by Enolamron »

wallofchaos wrote: usually common sense takes over.
You summed it up right there. For those people without common sense I will edit my post to reflect no hacking.
fredfrog1234

Post by fredfrog1234 »

I've been looking for a server to join and this one sounds nice so i'll give it a go
IGN: fredfrog1234
BinoAl

Re: [4.16]Just Another World[whitelisted]

Post by BinoAl »

FlowerChild wrote:
DevilMaster wrote:this is minecraft ... sometimes u lose all u have build.. but u need to stay and play BTW xD
im serjo43 again :) i love this mod and this comunity i just cant leave xD
Can you guys report these ass-hats when this happens? I don't have the time to follow all the server threads. Thanks.
I actually did report that post, with the Desc "God Dammit Serjo". Lol
wallofchaos

Post by wallofchaos »

Enolamron wrote:
wallofchaos wrote: usually common sense takes over.
You summed it up right there. For those people without common sense I will edit my post to reflect no hacking.

You do realize there are 50% of the servers out there that ALLOW flying. If you had set up your server properly then it wouldn't have been allowed at all without saying it.
The fact is. you banned me for flying when in your OP you said NOTHING about no flying ect ect. Really pisses me off that you just insta ban without saying a single
word to me about it. I don't need a global ban on my name without good cause. I never griefed anything. I didn't break any rules. as per when I joined you had no
rules. Saying I'm HACKING is way way off. You really cant "HACK" better than wolves. Like i said. If you don't want me on your server that's fine. at least lift the ban.
I will stay off of it. I removed it already from my list because your such a jerk. Ill put a ban on you unless its lifted. then you can have a global ban out there for doing nothing
as well.

Regards
Chaos.
Enolamron

Post by Enolamron »

wallofchaos wrote:
You do realize there are 50% of the servers out there that ALLOW flying. If you had set up your server properly then it wouldn't have been allowed at all without saying it.
The fact is. you banned me for flying when in your OP you said NOTHING about no flying ect ect. Really pisses me off that you just insta ban without saying a single
word to me about it. I don't need a global ban on my name without good cause. I never griefed anything. I didn't break any rules. as per when I joined you had no
rules. Saying I'm HACKING is way way off. You really cant "HACK" better than wolves. Like i said. If you don't want me on your server that's fine. at least lift the ban.
I will stay it. I removed it already from my list because your such a jerk. Ill put a ban on you unless its lifted. then you can have a global ban out there for doing nothing
as well.

Regards
Chaos.
First: Flying is enabled because you get kicked for flying if you stand on a water wheel or sometimes on a lift.
Second: You also could of asked if hacks were allowed. If nothing is said about it, I wouldn't use them.
Third: Threatening me with a ban? Have at it, it's a game dude. When it becomes more I will choose to stop playing.

Move on please.
sargunv
Site Admin

Re: [4.16]Just Another World[whitelisted]

Post by sargunv »

BinoAl wrote:
FlowerChild wrote:
DevilMaster wrote:this is minecraft ... sometimes u lose all u have build.. but u need to stay and play BTW xD
im serjo43 again :) i love this mod and this comunity i just cant leave xD
Can you guys report these ass-hats when this happens? I don't have the time to follow all the server threads. Thanks.
I actually did report that post, with the Desc "God Dammit Serjo". Lol
I saw that, banned serjo, and closed the report. I probably should have said something after doing it. :)
bboyblaiser

Post by bboyblaiser »

May i have the honors of joining? ign: bboyblaiser
Enolamron

Post by Enolamron »

bboyblaiser wrote:May i have the honors of joining? ign: bboyblaiser
Marasambala wrote:bboyblaiser has been banned from It Takes a Village for using a fly hack and xray
Sorry, no hacks allowed.
bboyblaiser

Post by bboyblaiser »

The server i was banned on neglected to look at the actual things that happened nd jump to conclusions
bboyblaiser

Post by bboyblaiser »

and the poster of the ban has corrected his wrong doing so may you please reconsider my application
Azdoine

Post by Azdoine »

wallofchaos wrote:
Enolamron wrote:
wallofchaos wrote: You do realize there are 50% of the servers out there that ALLOW flying. If you had set up your server properly then it wouldn't have been allowed at all without saying it.
I will stay off of it. I removed it already from my list because your such a jerk. Ill put a ban on you unless its lifted. then you can have a global ban out there for doing nothing
as well.

Regards
Chaos.
Dude...
You were hacking the game. You cheated. You seem to be intelligent, so why did you assume it was okay to cheat on a survival server?

If it really was some kind of glitch or bug or accident, you should have appealed on those grounds, instead of whining about not getting due process in your ban. Frankly, you've shown yourself to be a bit of a passive-aggressive jerk, and I wouldn't want you on my server regardless of whether you cheat or not.

Why do you want the owner to lift the ban if you're not actually going to play? What could you possibly ban him from, aside from your own server, which is kind of a weak threat of he owns a server too.

Also, my ign is
ChrisW98
and I'd like to join the server as well :)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

wallofchaos wrote: You do realize there are 50% of the servers out there that ALLOW flying. If you had set up your server properly then it wouldn't have been allowed at all without saying it.
as well.

Regards
Chaos.
Heck, based on the above self-justifying bullshit, I'm throwing in a forum ban on top of it.
Enolamron

Post by Enolamron »

FlowerChild wrote:
Heck, based on the above self-justifying bullshit, I'm throwing in a forum ban on top of it.

Funny thing is, it was only a local ban. He has no global bans against him. He did global ban me on mcban with the reason hacks. I disputed and linked this thread and it was removed in a instant.
Enolamron

Post by Enolamron »

Added ChrisW98 and bboyblaiser

Giving you a shot bboy
bboyblaiser

Post by bboyblaiser »

Thanks eno you wont be sorry
yoomommaa

Re: [4.20]Just Another World[whitelisted][Newly restarted wo

Post by yoomommaa »

Sup man add me? YooMommaa
Hope to have great fun on your server :)
Giispipr

Post by Giispipr »

Hello, I would like to join this Server.
Hope to have fun here with you guys. ^_^

Ign: Gainspipr
Noodlerex

Post by Noodlerex »

Giispipr wrote:Hello, I would like to join this Server.
Hope to have fun here with you guys. ^_^

Ign: Gainspipr
Weren't you executed by the community in the "Important Announcement" thread?
FlowerChild wrote: Never trust a bronie.
Enolamron

Post by Enolamron »

The server is having a bit of a theft issue. So, for now the whitelist is on hold.
bboyblaiser

Post by bboyblaiser »

I think we should do a mass mine in the community tonight respond if good idea and we will work the details out
odranoel

Post by odranoel »

may i be white listed please? my IGN is Odra

i agree & accept the terms of your server :D
grimper12341

Post by grimper12341 »

Err can I get re-whitelisted, I was on vaction.

IGN: grimper12341
Mr_Hosed

Post by Mr_Hosed »

@Eno

I can vouche for Grimper. Played with him on Rauli's when it was still active. He's a mad builder who respects people's plots.
grimper12341

Re: [4.21]Just Another World[whitelisted]

Post by grimper12341 »

Server crashed for a while, it's back up now but for the past couple hours it's been giving me a 'http response code 503' error when I try to log back in :<

EDIT: Nvm it's a global problem, minecraft.net servers are down.